nineteen ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

(13k :')) & OKAY IM READING SOME COMMENTS AND Y'ALL ARE FREAKY AF... das y I love y'all :)))

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"fuck off, you fookin' breadstick," louis grumbled as his blonde leprechaun of a friend climbed over him. they were currently in a recreational room, lounging on bean bags.

they hadn't had much bff time since they got to camp, so this is the time to catch up and gossip. you know, be best friends.

"watcha lookin' at," niall asked, craning his pretty neck to see what louis was so engrossed in on his phone. as soon as he saw, he gasped.

"you're buying those?" he asked, bewildered, sitting up with his friend, "you've never worn one before!"

"i know, i just want to... try it out," louis mumbled, "they seem comfortable, and they're so pretty."

"are they being shipped here?"

"yeah, in three days," louis said, clicking on the 'submit order' button.

niall furrowed his (perfect) eyebrows, and said, "three days? how?"

"amazon prime is lit."

-

"babyyy," harry called, searching around the cabin for his favorite boy. he had been alone that afternoon, and lou texted him and said that he would be there in about thirty minutes.

he guessed that louis got here early, because when he got out of the downstairs bathroom, he heard footsteps.

he heard some shuffling upstairs, so he snuck up there and turned into the bedroom. there he saw louis hunched over and digging in a drawer.

he tip-toed over to the boy, and then wrapped his muscular arms around his thin waist, whispering, "hey, baby."

"what the fuck?" an austrailian accent asked, and then, harry realized that louis... wasn't louis. he jumped back, and saw that it definitely wasn't his lou. 

"calum, oh my god!"

harry pulled his arms off of calum, and covered his face in shame. calum just stood there, stifling a laugh.

the look of pure horror on h's face sent calum into a giggle fit, which only made harry blush even harder because he felt dirty. 

"i-i have to go," harry mumbled, an embarrassed mess as he ran back down the stairs while calum's chuckles accelerate into howls of howls of laughter.

(one week later)

today was the day that cabins 1 & 2 would leave for the beach trip. louis had done his laundry, packed everything up, and even received his package. he was quick to pack those away, as well.

after zipping up the last bag, louis took one last look into the mirror. he low key was obsessed with his outfit.