three :)

(pic of harry in the story on the side, my fav harry tbh)

"alright, harry. have fun, okay?"

"alright, mum," harry sighed into the phone for the fiftieth time,"love you."

"love you too, sweetie," anne said,"bye, now."

harry hung up.

finally.

he had promised his mum a call as soon as he got to Camp Blaze. he was gonna spend the whole summer here, so he wanted to make sure that she didn't think he was dead for the next three months.

his car was one of many in the large parking lot at this nice looking bus stop. it was a fairly large building, about the size of a home, and there were about six busses lined up along the street.

there was a sign that read "Camper Registration" and harry decided to go there first, and get his load later.

he waltzed up, and saw that there were three pretty short lines. he was a little early, he guessed. the busses were scheduled to leave at two, and it was only a quarter past one.

harry's turn soon came, and he gave the nice woman wearing the camp tee shirt behind the table his name and "badge number".

"alright, mr.styles. you'll be on bus number four!" she said, handing him his schedule, his badge, his key, and a pink slip with the number 4 on it.

"thanks," he said, then strolled away.

as soon as he caught eyes of his bus, he was thanking his lucky stars. to the side of it, a little twink wearing a skirt was tugging his luggage down to the baggage compartment of the bus. he, too, had a pink slip in his hand.

harry quickly walked over there, and quickly swooped up the suitcase without any effort at all.

the boy stopped, and stood straight up on his white high-tops,"uh... thanks?"

harry smiled, and said,"anytime, cutie."

the pet name made the kid's cheeks go pink, and he immediately asked,"why'd you call me that?"

"because, i don't know your name, yet."

"it's louis, but you can call me lou," the smaller lad said with a shy smile.

"i'll be calling you more than that, really soon," harry said before walking away. leaving the other lad there alone, and flustered.

-

two o'clock came by pretty fast, and soon enough everyone was loaded onto the busses.

harry was sitting alone, until a bloke with black hair and olive skin plopped down next to him.

"hey," he said, holding out his hand,"i'm kind of my myself, and you seem to be, too. so, i'm zayn."

"hello, zayn," harry said,"the name's harry."

"short for harold?"

"no, just harry," the curly headed confirmed.

"i'd like to call you harold," zayn said,"that's what i'll call you, then."

harry chuckled,"alrighty, then."

"can i see your schedule, mate?"

harry silently handed him the piece of paper that he himself hasn't even looked at yet. he would've if he hadn't seen little lou struggling.

"cool, we have footie and rock climbing together, and the same lunch hour," zayn said, handing it back. harry glanced over the schedule.

block one: footie
block two: art
block three: rock climbing
block four: canoeing
block five: hiking
block six: free