twelve (✿◠‿◠)

"achoo!"

"i fucking told you," harry mumbled as he fumbled around in the number catalog so he could call the clinic for not one, but four sickly boys.

"shurup," louis said, sniffling and turning over and snuggling deeper into the pallet inside the fort. half of it had fallen during their slumber, but it was still pretty good.

as expected, the cold rain had probably given the boys all colds. and louis threw a fit over not being able to breathe out of his nose and woke almost everyone up at six thirty in the morning. those people being harry, zayn, and michael.

"yes, hi," harry said as he pressed his phone put to his ear,"i have some guys that seem a little under the weather."

louis sighed, and played with the hem of harry's teeshirt as he listened to the rain outside.

the storm was beginning to let up a little bit, so there's nothing but rain that they have to wait out.

"they're on their way with liam," harry said,"said it'll be five to ten minutes before they get here."

"should we clean up? give them space?" zayn asked, sitting up, a half-asleep niall hanging onto his neck like a child.

"yeah," ashton grumbled as he sat up, and calum did, too.

"wake up, luke," michael said,"we gotta clean up."

"no," luke groaned, and turned over in his sleep. great.

"but luke-" michael began to say, but he was cut off by harry saying,"don't worry, mikey, i've got it."

he turned and ran into the kitchen, where he got a freezing cup of water, and then walked back to where luke was sleeping and dumped the whole thing onto his head.

"fucking-" luke jolted up, and then gave harry a death glare,"why?"

"you weren't listening to mikey," harry said.

"was that so bad that you decided to pour water on me?"

"of course it was."

-

the cabin was fort-free when the famous liam knocked on the oak door. luke was there to open it, and he let the lad in.

"let me guess," liam pondered,"some little boys thought that it would be fun to go play in the rain, and now they feel icky."

calum rolled his eyes at the baby-voice liam was using.

"right," niall said, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"that's what i thought," liam chuckled, and then set his bag on the kitchen counter,"i'm gonna need all of you to sit on the counter somewhere."

louis hoisted himself next to the fridge, and leaned onto it. michael, niall, then calum lined up, too.

after checking all of their temperatures, and luckily no one had a fever, liam just dropped some over-the-counter cold medicine into ashton's hand.

"they need to take this every night before bed," liam began to explain,"it'll make them drowsy, so don't give it to them during the day."

"got it," ashton said.

"thanks, li," harry said, coming up behind the guy and slinging an arm around his shoulder,"we appreciate it."

"not a problem," liam said.

as the two chatted, louis looked at them with envy. why was harry all over liam?