sixteen :')

the next day, everything was almost back to normal. louis was hanging around his squad again (turnt) and harry made him feel all squishy inside.

so life was okay for louis.

currently, everyone had eaten dinner and were surrounding a fire-pit, just like the night they all got here. it's weird how fast they all became friends.

"you want another smore, lou?" harry asked, holding a freshly made one in his hand.

louis looked up, and nodded shyly, and harry kindly gave it to him.

"thank you, hazza," he said softly.

niall sat beside him, his blonde head resting on his shoulder, and said, "i miss me mum."

that gave louis the idea of calling his mum, because he honestly did miss her too. and the girls.

"watch out," louis said, standing up,"i'll be back."

"where are you going?" harry asked, holding his hand to help him over the steps.

"calling my mummy," he said.

-

"alright, alright," jay said, "tell me about a guy. you've got to have someone on your arm."

"mum!" louis giggled, covering his mouth,"not so loud! people could hear you!"

"so there is a boy," she said smugly,"details, boo!"

"okay," louis sighed,"he's like six foot, even. he's got green eyes, he's tan, curly hair."

"sounds like a good-looking guy," his mum commented.

"he is a good-looking guy," louis persisted,"and he's very well-mannered and sweet-"

"whats his name?"

"harry."

-

"go brush your teeth," harry said, patting louis' back. louis took a second, and asked,"um, what?"

harry seemed to have realized what he said, and said,"i don't know why i said that, um... sorry."

louis smiled, and went to brush his teeth anyway.

after he did that, he saw that everyone was in the bed already, so he began to climb up his stairs when-

"shit, harry!"

the cheshire lad had grabbed louis' ankle, and then asked,"do you wanna... sleep down here?"

"well, i don't know. you did just scare the crap out of me," louis began to giggle.

"please! it's cold down here."

louis couldn't contain the small grin that appeared on his face, and he said,"fine, i guess."

so he climbed down, and climbed over harry to be sandwiched between the wall and harry.

"there we go," harry said,"i feel better now."

louis did, too. but he didn't say it.

-

"wake up, lovebirds!" calum said,"it's wednesday!"

"it's thursday, cal," ashton mumbled.

"it's thursday!"

"we know, calum," harry said,"now shut the hell up."

"... but it's already eight," calum said, his voice quiet.

"ugh, come here," ashton said, and that's when louis opened his eyes.

"i need to get ready," louis mumbled, and literally rolled over harry's body, who was laying on his stomach.

"oka- AH," he groaned.

"sorry," louis said, standing up and stretching out.

the morning was pretty calm, besides calum who couldn't find his sun glasses, so he had to use a pair of ashton's.

"you ready?" harry asked when nine forty-five rolled around. louis nodded, slipping on his super-stars.

he felt pretty frickin' cute today.

"let's go to art!" calum said,"i want to paint our squad."

-

so this is short af :(

im sorry but the hArDeSt part of the school year is beginning :((( so im under a lot of pressure

but! i am currently writing 3 chapters to this story that will be posted very soon??