eighteen ;0

harry woke up to find that louis was gone. which was odd because it was eight o'clock, and louis is usually the last person awake.

he slipped out of the bed, woke up calum and ashton, and then walked downstairs to make some coffee.

it was a saturday, which meant it was a free day, thank god.

harry turned on the radio, and hummed along as he went around and opened all of the window shades.

he was in a weird, happy mood. and all he wanted to do was share it with louis.

calum came down first, and quietly asked for a bowl of cheerios.

harry couldn't lie, calum did look adorable with his fluffy hair and pouty lips while asking for a bowl of fucking cheerios. calum was just adorable all around.

"you want milk in it?" harry asked, not bothering to question why calum was treating him like a personal chef. it was only cheerios.

cal nodded, giving harry a little, "uh-huh."

harry gave him his food and a spoon, and then ruffled his hair.

then, the door opened and a very happy twink walked in shouting, "it's off!"

it was louis, of course.

harry immediately looks to his left arm, and sees that there isn't a cast on it, just baby smooth skin.

"yay!" harry said enthusiastically, rushing over and joining the celebration. louis jumped up and hugged the life out of harry, and harry returned the favor by peppering kisses on his sweet face.

"it's just a cast," calum shrugged, chewing on his cereal.

"it's not just a cast, calum," louis said, "it's freedom! sweet freedom!"

ashton came down stairs, and immediately went over to calum, wrapping his arms arms around the kiwi boy.

"they're so cute," louis mumbled.

"we're cuter," harry whispered, kissing at the skin under louis' ear. lou just giggled, and hugged him again.

-

"guess what?" niall asked as he, michael, louis, and cally all sat by the pool.

"hm?" michael asked, leaning his head on niall's shoulder. the two have become very good friends, like louis and cal.

"the camp is taking cabins to the beach," niall said, "and we all are in the same building."

"so we would be able to go together?" calum asked, "when?"

"not for another two weeks, but it will still be a lot of fun!" niall said, running his fingers through mikey's pastel pink hair.

"i'm in," louis shrugged.

"now i want to go swimming," calum said.

-

the pool was pretty deserted besides some girl that was tanning by herself.