Chapter 10 || Castle Secrets

1k reads!!! Thank you all so so so much xx I can't believe all the positive feedback I've been getting it means a lot. I love you guys

This ones dedicated to SafaeSafae321 thank you so much for your support xx

Enjoy <3

"I promise you, these girls are great company." Harry says reassuringly.

I weakly smile, not looking forward to the fact that I will have even less freedom than before. I am about to meet my maids who will stay in my room mostly all the time, not only to take care of me, but to keep an eye on me to keep me out of trouble.

We walk into my room to see three young ladies dressed in their uniforms. A knee length black dress with a white collar and sleeve cuffs. It isn't too revealing or inappropriate. I have heard rich nobles sometimes make their workers wear skimpy outfits for their pleasure. It's disgusting.

As we walk closer to the girls, I take in their appearances. One girl has dark brown hair and beautiful features. She is absolutely gorgeous. She sends me a friendly smile and I return the gesture. To her left stands another brunette worker. She has brown curly hair and enchanting hazel eyes. I look towards the other girl who stares at her feet nervously. She has wavy blonde hair.

"Girls this is Ariana my... Blood slave." Harry says unsurely. I shiver at the title he has given me. Blood slave. I know that's what I am but it surely doesn't feel like it.

"Ariana this is lady Kenna." He says somewhat awkwardly, introducing me to the beautiful young girl I was looking at before. She smiles before curtsying and bowing her head.

"This is lady..." He begins while looking at the next maid with curly brown hair to introduce me too.

"Lola." She finishes politely, seeing as he had forgotten her name.

"Ah, that's right, sorry lady Lola." Harry apologises and she curtsies respectively.

"And last but not least we have lady..." He has forgotten the next maids name as well. I look towards her. She still has her head nervously bowed. She peeks up and I catch her eye. She quickly looks back down. The poor girl is terrified.

"Aylee, her name is Aylee your majesty." Lola says for her. What a beautiful name.

"Thank you Lola and my apologies lady Aylee." He smiles with his hands clasped in front.

"These girls are here to serve you, so whenever you need something done. Just tell the girls, they will help."

The girls all look down in respect. The room is quiet.

"Well, I'll leave you girls to chat." Harry says smiling.

I notice Kenna peer back up to Harry in secrecy. He notices then smirks. Does he know her? It seems a bit odd that he only knew her name and none of the other girls.

The girls all curtsy one more time before Harry bows his head and exits. I hear the door shut behind me and I smile towards the girls.

"How has your day been miss?" Lola says, breaking the silence between us.

"It's been great thank you." I smile.

"But... Um...I heard you were kidnapped, is this true?" Kenna states.

"Kenna don't be rude. That's private." Lola scolds dismissively.

"Sorry miss." Kenna whispers, dropping her head.

"No, no, don't apologise. I don't want any of you to feel like you have to be awkward in front of me. I want us to be friends." I confided.

All of the girls beam in happiness although Aylee smiles weakly, still not having said a word this whole time. The girls are lovely, but I just need some time to myself. To clear my mind and set things straight.