Chapter 14 || You again

"Ariana?" An unfamiliar voice calls, beckoning for my appearance but I don't know where to turn. Darkness surrounds me, pitch blackness.

"W-who's there?" I hesitantly ask.

A sudden light illuminates a slim path leading forward. I sceptically inspect my surroundings. I still seem to alone in the darkness, excluding the voice that beckons me. I look back to the light in front of me. Curiosity soon lures me in like a lost puppy and I find myself wandering the illuminated path.

"Ariana dear?" The same elderly female voice sings sweetly, accept this time, the voice seems to be familiar, have I have met this person before?

"Who's there?" I repeat with more confidence this time.

"Oh...you don't remember me?" She says with an evil aura lurking in her tone. I suddenly remember and every thing begins to make sense. The witch.

"Margaret."

"So you do remember." She says.

"How could I forget?" I mutter plainly, still unaware of my surroundings and the whereabouts of the witch.

I continue to walk forward. The plump silhouette of the which begins to appear at the end of the path. I try to come to a halt but my feet refuse to stop. I find myself being slowly dragged forward uncontrollably. Probably a trick being pulled by the witch.

My feet finally stop marching forward. I am face-to-face with the witch herself. Her signature appearance hasn't changed at all.

"Listen to me dear, and listen closely. You must make a change. Be the change this despairing world needs."

She looks me solemnly in the eye.

"Ariana, do something."

The witch reaches for me, I'm not alarmed by this action as her hand gently is placed on my shoulder. Suddenly, I feel another hand on my other shoulder but the witch only holds me with one hand. I am quickly shaken into reality, the witch is no where to be seen and the darkness that I was consumed in disappears and is replaced with lightness. I am greeted with three familiar faces, Lola, Kenna snd Aylee from the comforts of my bed.

I blink abruptly. It was only moments ago I was lost in a vast dark space with the witch speaking to me. It couldn't have been all a dream, I could've sworn it was real...

"Are you alright miss? You looked like you were having a bad dream so we decided to wake you, I hope that's okay with you." Lola says with a concerned expression on her face.

I sit up slowly, still shaken up and confused. "No, that's fine. Thank you." I mutter, sending a genuine smile in the direction of the girls.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm currently sitting at the dining table waiting for breakfast to be served. I'm not conversed with anyone, I sit nervously with my hand placed on the table, tugging the soft material of the cloth. I try to hide my strange behaviour but fail miserably. Anxious thoughts tumble around my mind that I can't help but pay attention too.

Harry knew all this time that I had met Louis when I tried to escape and lied about seeing him. A boy who in my eyes is a friend, in his; a fugitive. Is Harry going to punish me for betraying him? As I sit at the breakfast table with the other lords and their blood slaves, the empty seat beside me adds to my worries, even though the unoccupied chair belongs to Harry; the last person I want to see right now. Luckily for me, he is still on a business conference.