Schooled

"Li I don't think this is going to work, we haven't found anyone and we've been doing this all day." Liam and Louis were interviewing possible tutors for Harry. Louis really enjoyed home schooling Harry himself however Harry wasn't taking it seriously, he thought it was just play time with papa and he was falling even further behind. He was currently on year 1 curriculum. They looked into sending him back to school in a special ed program but quickly changed their minds, they didn't trust anyone enough besides family to leave Harry with them. They decided that a private tutor was the best option and that they'd have them come three days a week however none of them seemed right for Harry so far.

"We still have one more Lou."

"Yeah but his application says he's only 23, that's a lot younger than we're asking for, what if he's not qualified enough?" The doorbell rang and Liam got up to answer it.

"Just give him a chance Louis." Liam was right, Louis needed to stop thinking negatively. He was just nervous because today was the first day they had sent Niall back to school since his diagnosis. Louis spent a good hour explaining every procedure and symptom to every staff member he passed. Liam finally had to drag him out of the building once he started lecturing the janitor. Louis looked up and saw Liam standing in the door with the possible tutor, he was good-looking and extremely tall in Louis' opinion. Louis stood up as the man put his hand out to shake his hand.

"Hello Mr. Paylinson, my name is Scott Hoying."

"Hi Scott, you can just call me Louis." Louis at back down along with Liam and Scott.

"So what qualifications do you have?" Louis asked jumping right into things. Scott went on to explain all his degrees and previous job experiences which Liam and Louis were impressed with however Louis still didn't think he was right for Harry.

"You're aware that our son is schizophrenic right? We just need to make sure you'd be able to handle him and find a way to get through to him with your method of teaching." Louis added.

"Actually that's what drew Harry to me. My younger brother Mitch is 18 and I've tutored him since I was 14. He has multiple identity disorder and is autistic. I've found that hands on learning and extreme patience and praise are what work with him. i would try the same approach with Harry and then mold the curriculum based on how he responds to it and what I observe." Liam and Louis were seriously interested in hiring Scott.

"Would you like to meet Harry?"

"Yes definitely." Scott smiled.If Harry liked Scott then they'd definitely hire him. Louis left to go get Harry.

"If we do hire you i'm just warning you that Harry can tend to randomly lash out violently. It's usually against himself but occasionally it's with other people. Both Louis and I will be here in the house but if he gets violent quickly and you can't talk him down just cover his eyes, a majority of the time that works to calm him." Scott nodded and Louis walked in with Harry on his hip. Scott stood up and was shocked by how tiny Harry was, he looked like a 9 year old.

"Hi Harry, I'm Scott." Harry looked up at Scott and motioned for Louis to put him down. Louis placed him on the floor and Harry grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and stood on it, touching the top of Scott's head.

"Giraffe" Harry said in wonder. Scott laughed and picked Harry up.

"Nope but that's what my brother thinks too." Harry giggled and began talking to Scott about random things. Louis and Liam looked at each other in agreement before Liam opened his mouth to speak.

"You're hired, when can you start?"

I was just trying to get a quick bullshit chapter out to be honest lol because I feel bad for my lack of updates lately.

QOTC: What's your favourite hobby?