Breaking News

"Papa when am I going to see Daniel again?" Daniel and Joey had been living in London for about a month now and Niall made sure he saw Daniel every chance he got.

"I don't know bug, you just saw him last night. You need to make sure you're getting all your schoolwork done too." Louis answered as he cradled a sleeping Harry in his arms.

"I am Papa I wanna see Daniel!" He screamed as he stomped his foot on the ground.
"Niall James. Be quiet, Harry is sleeping plus I know for a fact you haven't done your maths yet so march your bum upstairs and do it." Louis said as he raised his eyebrow.

"No!" Niall screamed which woke up Harry who started crying. Louis sighed and rubbed his temples. Niall had really been testing him lately and he hated the thought of what he might be like as a teenager.

"Niall I've had it with you! Go to timeout." Niall just stood there. "Niall you have to the count of three to go to the timeout corner or I'm calling Dada and he'll deal with you when he gets home." Of course Liam had to go to work the day Niall decided to be extra difficult. "1...2..." Niall continued to stand there with a smirk on his face and if Louis wasn't holding Harry he would've wiped it right off. Harry started to cry louder seeing as he was still very tired. Louis bounced him on his hip as he continued to stare at Niall. "...3. That's it I'm calling your father, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Fuck you." Niall said as he stared Louis directly in the eyes. That was it, he was completely done with him.

"NIALL JAMES PAYLINSON GO UP TO YOUR ROOM AND PULL YOUR TROUSERS AND BRIEFS DOWN AND WAIT THERE!" Niall actually did as Lewis said this time because he hasn't seen his papa this mad in a long time. Louis went into the kitchen and retrieve the bottle for Harry then to come upstairs and laid him down in his and Liam's room for the time being because he didn't want him to witness Niall getting spanked. Louis never spanked the kids, it was always Liam who handled the physical discipline but he wouldn't be home until later that night and Louis was at his wit's end. When he entered Niall's room he was thankful to see that he had actually followed directions this time. He sat down on the edge of Niall's bed and motioned for the crying boy to come over to him. Niall did as told and laid across his father's lap, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible. Louis didn't say a word as he began laying spanks on Niall's bum, ignoring the cries of the seven year old. When he was done he pulled Niall's briefs and trousers back up before sitting him up and cuddling him.

"I'm sorry Papa please don't tell dada." Niall sobbed into Louis' shoulder.

" I won't tell him this time but next time I will,this is your warning." Niall sniffled and nodded. Just then the phone started ringing downstairs so Louis laid Niall down in his bed and tucked him in. He figured he was tired from all the crying he had just done so he was going to let him take a nap.

" go to sleep bug, we can work on your maths later when you wake up." he said as he exited the room. He quickly checked on Harry only to see him sound asleep again. you close the door and made his way downstairs to the phone, picking it up and answering it.

"hello?"

" Louis it's Joey." He heard the man sob.

"Joey what's going on what's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice.

" it's Daniel. he was having a hard time breathing last night so I took him to A&E. The doctors said his white blood cell count is lower than ever and he's developed an infection in his lungs. they said to say goodbye because they don't think he's going to make it. They told me he has a week left at most and there's nothing more they can do for him. I don't know what to do Louis, he's all I have he's my baby. can you guys please come down here I don't want to be alone."

" of course, we'll be right there. Hang in there Joey it'll be okay." Louis said before hanging up the phone. he dialed Liam's number and quickly explained the situation. They had all become close to the small family of two. Liam said he'd meet him there then hung up. Louis went upstairs and grabbed Harry before making his way to Niall's room, how was he going to explain this to his seven-year-old, this would tear him apart.

back at it again with the drama and angst. I know I'm evil. sorry for not updating for a while I've been busy with work and uni while still trying to manage a basic social life but I'll be back on a normal operating schedule now so don't worry.

QOTC: how do you think Niall will react to the news about Daniel?