Am I Forgiven?

"Papa I don't want to go to school today." Niall whined. He was worried about Connor and the older  lads seeking revenge on him. He never told his dads what happened with Connor, he had already talked about it with Marcel and he didn't want to talk about it again.

"Why? Are you not feeling well?" Louis asked with concern.

"No I feel fine, I just, I don't know."

"Then why bug? I can't just let you stay home."

"nothing, never mind." Niall said as he got out of bed and began putting on his uniform. Louis was confused by Niall's behaviour, he was typically a happy child, Louis decided not to push it though.

"Okay well I'll be downstairs with Harry alright bug? Don't take too long." Niall nodded and continued getting ready. 15 minutes later he walked downstairs and put his shoes on.

"I'm ready to go papa." Louis nodded and kissed Harry's head before handing him off to Liam and leaving the house with Niall. A few minutes later they arrived at Niall's school and Niall grabbed his bag and got out of the car without saying anything.

"Ni are you alright?" Louis finally asked.

"M' fine papa just stressed about a maths test we have today." Which wasn't a complete lie, he did have a maths test however that wasn't what he was stressed about.

"You'll do fine baby, you're good at maths. Try to relax yeah?" Niall nodded and waved bye to Louis before entering the school.

"Look who it is! Fag boy." Aiden said as he pushed Niall into a wall. Niall looked at Connor who looked sympathetic but he did nothing so Niall just sighed and walked away to class. He sat next to Leeroy, Josh,who had just returned back to school, and Louise and pulled out a pencil for his test.

At break he went out to the playground with the three and they sat under a tree just talking since Josh couldn't play.

"Niall why is Connor hanging out with Aiden and those other older lads?"

"Long story" Josh just nodded. They continued talking but Niall was completely checked out as he tried to subtly stare at Connor from across the playground. Connor made eye contact with Niall when the other lads weren't looking and shyly smiled at Niall but Niall just turned back around. Eventually they had to go back inside and Niall tried his best to focus on his lessons. Another two hours passed and they were let out for lunch.

"Hey Louise can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Leeroy told them that he and Josh would be waiting in the lunch room then he wheeled Josh off in that direction. Niall grabbed Louise's hand and walked out with her to the playground and they sat under the tree that they normally sat by.

"What's up Ni?" Niall stayed silent before just deciding to do it.

"Will you go out with me?"

"No" Niall's face fell.

"What?" Louise grabbed Niall's hand.

"Niall I saw they way you and Connor were looking at each other during break. You like him and I know he hurt you but maybe you guys will work things out. You don't like me like that Niall, don't try to force it. You're my best friend and that's what we're meant to be." Niall knew she was right. "Now do you want to go meet back up with Leeroy and Josh?"

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute." Louise nodded and kissed his cheek before skipping back inside.

"Hey." Niall jumped, startled by the voice.

"Connor... what are you doing here?"

"I saw you walking out here and I waited for the perfect time to approach you and you're alone now so..."

"Shouldn't you be with Aiden and those other jerks?" Connor sat next to Niall.

"I told them that I was gay and that if they didn't like that then they could piss off. I didn't even let them reply, I just walked out."

"Why would you do that? I thought you liked hanging out with them."

"For you. I've never been as happy with them as I was when you and I were together. It just took me awhile to speak up because I was so afraid of them hurting me but now I don't care. I want you back Ni. Please forgive me?" Niall missed Connor greatly but he really hurt him these past few weeks.

"I don't know Connor, you really hurt me, I don't know if I can trust you..."

"Niall I'm so sorry, I feel absolutely horrible about that. It hurts me to see you from across the playground instead of holding your hand and playing footie or something with you like we used to. I miss kissing you when we play hide and seek at your house." Niall sighed.

"I miss that too... okay I'll give you one more chance."

"So you'll be my boyfriend again?" Connor asked hopefully. Niall nodded and Connor pounced on Niall and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, you won't regret this." Niall just hoped that was true.

I feel like I should start spelling Connor's name "Conchobar" xD lol jk jk. anyways, yayy they made up :) that's what a majority of you wanted.

QOTC: Do you think they'll be okay or will Connor hurt Niall again?