Daddy *SMUT*

Zayn and Marcel were on their way back from dropping off Josh at Liam and Louis' house, they're in desperate need of some alone time. They loved Josh but they haven't made love in months. Suddenly Zayn pulls over, confusing Marcel.

"What did you pull over for?" Zayn just looks at him, smirking, eyes blown in lust and want. He pats his lap for his husband to sit on so he unbuckles his seat belt, climbing over the centre console, straddling Zayn's lap. Zayn places his big manly hands on Marcel's waist, just above his bum, pulling him closer and their crotches rub together, creating a friction to which they both moan lowly. Since Marcel is on his lap, he's slightly taller than him. He looks down at his husband, emeralds meeting hazel. He gives him a small smile, taking his lip between his teeth, not knowing what to do, so he plays with his fingers. Marcel feels Zayn lift up his chin, their eyes meeting once again.

"Marcel, you really are beautiful. I hope you know that baby." Marcel blushes darkly, not used to such compliments.

"Thank you Zee, even though we're married I can't help but remember in school when everyone would call me ugly and fucking disgusting." Zayn looks at Marcel pointedly.

"What did I say about cursing? Does Daddy need to teach you manners baby boy" Zayn scolds, gripping his ass tight and Marcel can't help but moan.

"I'm sorry daddy, I just can't help it sometimes. I think you need to teach me how to be obedient Daddy, teach me who I belong to." He says desperately, slowly grinding against his semi hard on.

"Fuck baby, you're getting daddy hard. Daddy's going to spank his disobedient boy to whip him into shape. Then I'm going to fuck you with my cock nice and hard." The grip on Marcel's hips tightens as Zayn grinds up on him.

"Mhm Zee, take me home, fuck me nice and hard until I can't cum anymore."

"It's Daddy to you," he says before he leans forward, taking his lovers lips between his soft yet still somewhat rough ones. Marcel tangles his hands into Zayn's hair, pulling softly, grinding against him, whimpering against his lips as Zayn squeezes his ass.

"Uh, uh mhm daddy please" he whimpers, rutting against him harder and faster, coming close to his high.

"Hey back into your seat, we're about five minutes away alright baby?" Zayn kisses Marcel's lips again, brushing his hair out of his face. Marcel leans into his touch, nodding his head then getting back into his seat. They arrive home five minutes later, running out of the car and towards the door.

"Lets go darling." As soon as the door is opened, Zayn pins his husband against the wall, kissing him roughly, hands immediately grabbing under his thighs.

"Jump baby" Marcel follows his instructions, moaning as their dicks rub together slightly. Zayn takes them to their room, throwing Marcel on their bed, going into the dresser and grabbing lube and a tie. Kinky little Shit.

"Take off your clothes. Including your boxers." His voice is so raspy and sexy. As always Marcel follow his orders and throws his clothes on the side of their bed, leaning on his elbows as he watches Zayn undress. Marcel can't help but think to himself that his husband is so damn sexy with his nice ass body. The way his muscles flex when he pulls the shirt off of his very toned upper body.Zayn climbs on top of him, setting the items on the side table and straddles his waist, their bare cocks touching. This is the best thing ever.Zayn holds Marcel's cheeks in his hands, pulling him up and taking his lips between his lips. The feeling that they get while kissing is like no other, sparks and butterflies in their hearts and stomach.

"Lay across my lap baby, gonna give you a spanking for being naughty earlier and cursing when I told you not to." he winks at Marcel, pulling him over his lap. Marcel's bum sticks high in the air, no shame whatsoever.Zayn rubs his bum before landing a slap to it, Marcel whimpers at the slight pain. He continues landing harsh slaps to Marcel's ass, making him moan and groan at the pleasurable pain."All done baby, now on your knees, head down ass up and hands behind your back." He says. Marcel gets into Zayn's desired position.He takes Marcel's wrist, tying the tie around them and grabs the lube. Marcel feels a hot gush of air against his hole, making him whimper, which turns into a loud moan as Zayn licks a thick strip on it.