Runaway Baby

Niall and Zayn came back about two hours after they left. When they entered the house they were met with the sight of Josh mid tantrum, Harry running naked and screaming with excitement, and a very stressed out Marcel. Zayn couldn't help but laugh a bit at the look on Marcel's face before going over to help. He began to calm down Josh as Marcel gave him a look of relief and gratitude before running to grab Harry who was about to have a wee in their house plants.

"Oh no you don't!" Marcel shouted as he picked up Harry and quickly grabbed a nappy and held it under Harry just in time. When Harry was done Marcel threw the nappy away before putting a fresh one on him.

"Babe what's wrong with Joshy? He won't talk to me."

"He's upset because we did his exercises and he stood up again but when he tried to take a step nothing happened. I tried to explain that it takes time but he's really upset over it."

"He's also probably tired, has he napped yet?" Marcel shook his head no. "Alright I'm going to go take him up to bed."

"I'm going to take Hazza too he hasn't napped yet either and he's been running around since you left.

Harry and Josh slept until dinner and Niall fell asleep for an hour in front of the telly.

"Okay you boys can go play on the family room floor while we clean up." Marcel said as the three boys nodded and made their way to the family room. They had pasta for dinner and of course the boys made a huge mess, especially Harry who thought it was fun to make pasta paintings on the table.

The three boys played with toy cars and trucks peacefully for about ten minutes before a fight broke out. Harry snatched a car from Niall so Niall reached out and smacked Harry right in the face which caused Harry to scream and reach out to hit Niall back. Soon they were hitting, kicking and pulling at each others' hair. Zayn and Marcel rushed into the room, pulling the boys off each other.

"That's enough you two!" Zayn said sternly.

"I hate you, you're just a stupid baby!" Niall spat at Harry.

"M' not a baby!"

"You wear a nappy, you're a baby!"

"NIALL ENOUGH!" Niall quieted at the sound of Zayn yelling at him. "Why can't you play nicely?"

"He stole my toy!"

"Niall you know he doesn't know any better. Just calmly tell him it's not okay. You do not hit,kick,or pull hair. You know better and we'll talk to Harry about it so he knows it's wrong. Now apologize to Harry, you upset him."

"No! He's a big baby and I'm not apologizing! He can say sorry to me!"

"Niall James! Right now!"

"You're only taking his side cause he's your favourite!" Niall shouted before running upstairs and slamming the door to the guest bedroom he was staying in. Marcel went to follow him but Zayn stopped him.

"Just let him be, he'll come back out. He's always been dramatic."

"Wan' papa a-and d-dada!" Harry wailed. "Wan' go h-home now!"

"Baby you can see them in a few days."

"NO! SEE THEM NOW!"

"Harry love they went on holiday."

"l-left Harry?"

"They'll be back in a few days Hazza." That was not what Harry wanted to hear, he burst into hysterics and threw himself on the ground pulling at his hair. Zayn was quick to pull him up and held his hands so he couldn't pull at his hair any more.

"Shh babe it's alright, we can call them tomorrow yeah?" Harry sniffled amd nodded before burrying his face in Zayn's neck. Zayn and Marcel sighed in relief, they'd dodged a huge bullet by getting Harry to calm down fairly quickly.

Later that night when everyone was asleep Harry crawled out of his crib and began throwing toys into a bag.

"No one love Hazza cause Im stupid and weird and a baby. Hazza run away to find dada and papa they love me." He repeated as he packed his "necessities." Soon he was done and he quietly slipped out of his room and out the front door.

"Zayn wake up, I heard the front door close." Zayn groaned and just rolled over.

"You're imagining things" he mumbled as he closed his eyes again.

"No Zayn, now get up!" Zayn huffed but rolled out of bed with Marcel. They saw Niall and Josh still peacefully sleeping in their rooms but when they opened Harry's door and saw him missing they just about passed out. They quickly ran outside but didn't see the boy. They ran down the road and luckily for them, Harry hadn't gotten far and was around the corner. Marcel ran and picked him up.

"Hazza what were you thinking?!"

"Go find dada and papa!"

"No love, you'll see them soon, never run away it's dangerous!" Marcel scolded. Harry nodded shamefully.

"Hazza sorry."

"it's okay love just never do it again , now let's get back to the house and you can sleep with Zaynie and I."

"Watch Disney films?"

"Okay love, just for a little bit." Harry smiled and allowed Marcel to carry him back to the house. Both Zayn and Marcel were glad that they found Harry right away, they loved him so much and they never wanted anything bad to happen to him.

Okay this was a combo of two requests, again, sorry I can't do dedications anymore, my phone really sucks :'(.

QOTC: What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?