Balance

The voices in Harry's head were acting up again. Liam and Louis had to keep a dummy in his mouth 24/7 so he didn't bite himself and mittens on his hands to prevent scratching and pinching. The extended the height of his crib rails and had even put it in their room right next to their bed.They had taken him to see Caspar for an emergency appointment, they expressed their concerns and suggested that they thought Perrie's death was the cause of his regression but after a quick session and analysis Caspar told them that wasn't the case. He told them that Harry actually handled the death well and seemed to have gotten closure and that this regression was just a low point and he would get out of it soon. He also increased his medication for the time being.

A week passed and the voices were getting worse but this time they weren't telling Harry to attack himself.

Niall is stealing your attention

Get rid of Niall

Kill Niall, he's trying to hurt you

Harry listened to the voices, they had to be right. When Liam and Louis were busy talking he slipped out of the room and up to the play room.

"Hi Hazza wanna play?" Harry narrowed his eyes at Niall and snatched the toy truck from his hands and began to hit Niall with it.

"Ow Hazza stop!" Niall yelled as Harry continued to hit him. He eventually dropped the truck and grabbed Niall by his hair and dragged him to the corner of the room, slamming his head against the wall.

Good job Harry, now kill him.

"DADAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Niall screamed through his sobs. Liam came running into the room with Louis close behind and they pulled Harry off of Niall as Harry screamed and kicked.

As the week went by Harry became more and more violent towards Niall. He even tried stabbing him with the needle from his insulin. Louis and Liam decided they'd have to separate the boys until Harry got back to a somewhat stable state. Out of fear that Harry would also try to harm Josh they decided that Harry would stay with them and Niall would go to Zayn and Marcel's so they packed his bags and drove him there.

"Why do you always choose Harry?" Niall said quietly, a tear slipping out as the sat in the car in front of Zayn and Marcel's house.

"Bug we're not choosing Harry, this is just the safest arrangement until we can find a balance in the house again okay? We're doing this because we love you." Louis said. Niall nodded but deep down he was angry and he would show them that they made the wrong choice by sending him here. He loved coming here but not like this, he wished his dada and papa kept him at home instead of Harry. After his dads left Zayn carried his bags up to his room.

"Have you eaten yet love?" Marcel asked. Niall hadn't but now was a perfect time to put his plan in action. His dads would regret choosing Harry as the one they needed to keep at home and care for.

"Yeah I ate, my blood sugar is a little high so I need to take my insulin." Marcel nodded and got Niall's kit from his medical bag and injected him with Insulin. After a few minutes Niall started to regret this plan. He felt dizzy. He walked to the kitchen and started putting random sweets in his mouth to raise his sugar but he over did it and had to take more insulin. This cycle of too high and too low blood sugar was wearing on him and soon he realized he needed to tell someone because he felt extremely ill. He walked into the family room and saw Zayn sitting on the couch.

"Zee.." his eyes watered. Zayn looked at Niall and held his arms out for him. Niall ran to his arms and began sobbing.

"What's the matter bug?" Niall told Zayn everything about how he wanted to try and make Liam and Louis feel guilty about having Harry as they one they kept home. Zayn went on to tell Niall just how dangerous that was and he would have to call and tell them. He also explained why it was Harry that they kept home. Marcel played with Josh and Niall while Zayn talked to Liam on the phone in the other room. Soon Liam and Louis had showed up to pick up Niall.

"Bug what you tried to do is extremely dangerous. You could end up in hospital for that."

"M' sorry papa."

"Just never do that again, don't think that we're choosing Harry, it was just what was best in this situation. Do you understand that?" Niall shyly nodded as they continued on the way home. Louis and Liam hoped they could find a balance. They wanted to keep both kids safe without one feeling left out. They knew they'd figure it out eventually they just had to take things one step at a time.

Sorry this sucks, I'm absolutely knackered because of stupid Uni so I rushed this so I could get to sleep. Thank you to paige_originalzz1D for the prompt, again sorry it's so rushed and shitty. I'm not proud of this chapter but I just wanted to get something slightly less depressing than the last chapter out. Comment prompts down below for me to do when I wake up. Btw Narry is currently winning for the new story but voting isn't over until tomorrow night.

QOTC: What's your biggest pet peeve?