Chapter 3. I'm not that easy

I was touching up my makeup just as I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my purse then headed down the stairs to see Tyler talking to my mom. I cleared my throat drawing their attention to me as Tyler starred at me with wide eyes. I know, i looked hot. I took the last few steps so I was standing with them now as Tyler still starred at me in amazement. He kept opening his mouth trying to speak but nothing came out. I giggled as I turned to my mom. "bye mom be home at 12." I said as I grabbed Tyler's hand heading toward the door.

"Rachel don't you think that dress is a little too short." My mom said following us.

"I'm fine mom." I said examining my dress. It was a black tight fitted strapless dress that hugged my body in the right places. I was showing more cleavage then usual and it only went mid thigh but I was in love with this dress. I wore red heels, accessories and lip stick and I felt like a Victoria Secret model.

"Okay sweetie but we need to talk when you get back." She said.

"okay mom, goodnight." I said rolling my eyes.

Tyler opened the passenger door for me and closed it when I was safely in. He then went to his door and got in. Before starting the car he turned and face me. "You look sexy." He breathed.

"Thanks." I smiled knowing that I did.

We pulled up in front of a house with lots of cars and what looked like drunken teens scattered along the lawn with beer and wine coolers in their hands. Music was blaring from inside along with chatter and the smell of wine and sweat. He opened my door for me again helping me out the car as we made our way to the party.

We went through crowds of people that I didn't know until we stopped at three guys. One of them was Bryan as he had some girl in a dress even more little then mines. She was grinding against him as he had one hand on her waist and the other one holding a wine cooler. He was most likely drunk and was going to sleep with her afterwards. I would of been quick to call up Melissa and tell her about it but she already knew about the things he did on weekend nights but for some reason she stayed with him.

The other two guys just sat there and watched as the girls dance as if it was a strip club. He did this hand slap with each guy then turned toward me. "Rachel this is my older brother Sam and his friend Ronald and you already know Bryan." He said introducing us.

"Hey." I waved shyly.

"Damn Tyler when you told us you was bringing somebody you didn't say she was sexy as hell." Sam said.

"What's up beautiful." Ronald said.

I blushed from all the attention i was getting as I looked toward the floor. "Don't blush like that around me sweetheart unless you want me to steal you away from Tyler." Ronald said.

"It's a turn on when a girl blushes." Sam said.

"Sorry." I said nervously biting my lip as they all just starred at me.

"Tyler get your girl away from me before I take her." Sam said looking up from my lips and Ronald shook his head agreeing.

"Would you like to dance?" Tyler said.

"Sure." I said as he entwined our fingers leading me to the dance floor. The song changed to a slower beat as I started to grind on him. I swayed my hips dancing in a sexy way as I rubbed my hands slowly up my body. He placed his hands on my hips and i start to grind harder as the beat picks up. I could feel him against me and as i grinded lower i could feel his growing erection. His hips connected with mine as they began to sway in sync.

We danced to many songs as I tried not to be pressed so much against him. I could already feel the bulge and didn't want to make it worse. But as one of my favorite songs came on I couldn't help myself as I grinded closer and harder against him as I heard a grunt escape his lips. He then wrapped his arms fully around my waist as he kissed my neck softly as i continued to dance on him and his erection growing bigger.

"You wanna get out of her." He asked as i could feel his breath on my ear sending shivers through my body. I turned around in his arms as I nodded my head yes. Before we walked out he pressed his soft full lips to mine giving me a small sweet kiss before guiding me out.

We pulled up to his house as he opened my door for me once again being the gentleman he is. He walked me quickly up to the door and into the house. It was dark and quiet inside and I didn't think anyone was home. Once the door was shut and locked he pinned me up against it kissing me.

The kiss felt good as his lips were soft and inviting and once he licked my bottom lip, I opened my mouth allowing him entrance as I let him led the way. We explored each others mouths as my hands slid around his neck and his hands grabbed my ass pulling my feet off the ground as I wrapped my legs around him.

I felt him moving and it wasn't long before he laid me on a bed as he lay between my legs. His lips left mine as he started to leave soft kisses down my neck and sucking on a weak spot. I moaned from the pleasure he was giving me as I could feel the substance between my thighs oozing out. It just felt so good and I never wanted it to stop.

His lips met mine again and he kissed me deeply as i could now feel his erection on my inner thigh. His hands fell from my waist where he slowly ran his hand up and down my thigh. It turned me on more and this time as his hand got higher up my thigh to my lady part I froze for a quick second. I immediately grabbed his hand and laid it back on my waist as I continued to make out with him.

When he tried again I stopped him and sat up. "I need to go home."

"Wait, what's wrong." He said sitting up hunger still in his eyes as he stared at me like he was a tiger and I was his prey.

"You need to take me home." I said.

He rubbed the back of his head confusingly before nodded his head. "Okay come on." He said getting off the bed and holding his hand out to me as he helped me off the bed. When we came from the house, his brother was getting out the car, they slapped hands before opening my door. He had not one but two girls with him. What a player.

When we pulled up to my house he walked me to the door wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me into him pressing his lips to mine. A few seconds went by when i felt his tongue licking my lip and I allowed him entrance. My hands shot up in his hair as the kiss deepens. When we parted he starred into my eyes as he still held me against him. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Can i pick you up at 3?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I said as i leaned in kissing him again.

"You like football?" He asked.

"I come to every football game don't I?" I said.

"Cool, that's where were going." He said kissing me for the last time. "Goodnight beautiful."

"Night Tyler." I said as I turned to walk in the house.

Tonight was great and I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I felt my lips as i walked up the stairs to my room. I laid across the bed as i thought about Tyler and what happened tonight. Did he think that i was going to have sex with him. Not on the first date. I was not that easy. I wasn't easy at all.

But my panties were most likely soaked.

Shit.