Chapter 22.

I stood there in utter complete shock staring at what was in front of me with wide eyes and mouth hanging wide open. What the fudge was this.

Melissa slid off the bed while Riley sat up both looking embarrassed that they had been caught. It was clear to me that I had just walked in on their little make out session but my mind still couldn't wrap around it. I just continued to stand there with a shocked face looking back and forth between the two as it seemed that my eyes was the only thing that could move. I felt frozen to the ground, not being able to move an inch especially not my lips as I tried to talk but nothing seemed to be coming out.

Then a rush of heat filled me as the jealous crept in and all I felt like doing was lashing out on Melissa for making out with the guy I like, even though I hadn't told her about it. "Before you go crazy, let us explain." Melissa said taking slow steps toward me.

"I'm listening." I answered crossing my arms across my chest looking over at Riley who looked as he was in very deep thought about the situation, a focused expression upon his face that made me want to faint. He looked good.

"Well after you stopped talking to me, Riley was the only one there to help me and one night when I was upset he came over and we ended up kissing. Decided it was a mistake we just promised to keep it between us but then the other day we kissed again and we both realized that we liked each other so... We're dating now." Those were the worst three words that I ever heard. Melissa was dating my Riley. My sweet sex god Riley. No freaking way.

"That's...." horrible. Nasty. Stupid. Unacceptable. Not right. Crazy. "great" I lied smiling at both of them.

"Well you always told me I should date Melissa." Riley says as he gets up standing next to her, grabbing his hand in hers as I felt like I had been wounded. "I should've listened to you sooner." He smiles looking at Melissa, locking eyes with her as they smiled at each other.

"I got to go." I say as I felt like any minute now I was going to break and I couldn't let that happen in front of them.

"Wait." Riley called, i turned back facing them. "What was you going to tell me, why are you here?"

"Oh, never mind it was nothing. Don't worry about it." I lie, quickly leaving out the door.

Riley and Melissa. Yes I always said that they should date but I never thought it would actually happen. And now that it has, I don't like it. I wanted Riley to be with me not her but there was no way I could tell him that because Melissa is my best friend. I really didn't know what to do about the whole situation but as I reached my car, i felt the tears drop from my eyes running down my face.

I didn't even realize where my feet was taking me until I found myself parked in Luke's driveway. I allowed myself to get out the car walking to his door knocking several times to find no answer. Just as I turn around, I finally hear the door open. "Rach?" I heard Luke say as I turn around facing him. He wore only boxers and a layer of sweat, sounding out of breathe. "What are you doing here?"

I opened my mouth to talk but as my mouth moved, no words came from my mouth. But I did hear someone else's voice. "Baby are you coming back to bed." She came around the door wrapping her arms around Luke laying her head on his chest.

I scuffed at Luke in disbelief looking at the girl who only had on a long shirt most likely Luke's shirt. What the hell was this. "I'm coming go wait for me." He says as the girl gives me a look then turns away. I crossed my arms tapping my foot waiting for an explanation.

"What the hell was that." I said growing impatient as it seemed he wasn't going to explain as we stood in silence while he scratched the back of his head.