Chapter 29. Beautiful Soul.

So so sorry for the late update. If you hate me i understand. I had a lot of homework in the past days plus a little cold. Thanks to everyone who votes and comments and everyone who reads my book. I really appreciate it. I really love you guys!

Sorry for any errors! Enjoy :D

-:-

My eyes opened to bright lights as I squinted them letting them adjust to the light.

"Rachel?" I looked up to see Riley as the biggest smile appeared on his face. "Rachel you're awake." He said as if he was still trying to process it.

"What happened?" I said. The last thing I remembered was getting in the car with Tyler as he begged me to let him take me home.

"You were in a car accident." Riley says. "You have been in here for two weeks, you don't remember. I guess with all the pain medicine they had you on you wouldn't. This isn't your first time walking up, you've actually have a couple of times but all they did was give you more medicine and you would fall back to sleep again." He says.

"Oh no, is Tyler alright." I asked.

"He's doing much worse than you, since he didn't have his seat belt on he hit his head really bad and I'm afraid he's got amnesia. Some stuff he can remember but other things is a complete blur. The doctor says it will be a while until he gets his full memory back."

"Wow." I was still trying to process it.

"I'm so sorry Rachel." Riley takes my hand in his and holds it firmly.

"For what?" I say.

"This is all my fault. It was me who left you alone without a ride back home and if I just would of listened to you then this would of never happened. I'm so so so sorry, I-" he said looking so sorry with so much guilt in his eyes and voice.

"Riley it's okay, it's not your fault." I sigh. "But I was telling the truth about Luke."

"I'm sorry for not believing you.When I heard you were in a car accident, my heart literally stopped and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I'm just so happy that you are okay. I've been so worried."

"Well I'm fine now and that's nothing to worry about as long as we're together." I scoot over patting the seat next me where he sat. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against him and I laid my head on his chest.

"When you get out of here I'm going to take you out. I have something really important I want to ask you." He says as he kisses my forehead.

After the doctor came in and checked me out, he said I should have to stay for about a week. I had a broken leg and had stitches in my head. My mom came a few hours later but couldn't stay long because she had to get back to the baby and John. Riley stayed with me though while the whole time I was anxious to know what he wanted to ask me. I was hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend which we make me the happiest girl in the world.

After a week of laying in bed all week, I was finally released from the hospital. I was on crunches and couldn't walk on my own which was hard and would take some while getting used to. But Riley had called and said he was taking me out tonight and the whole date was going to be a surprise.

I put on a dress since it was the easiest thing to put on with the cast on my leg and wore my hair in a neat bun. Riley arrived just as I was fixing up my makeup as I grabbed my purse then limped down stairs as fast as I could. Riley stood at the door looking as good as ever in a grey suit with a matching tie and shoes and his hair was messy like he ran his hand through it many times on the car ride over here but that was how I liked it.