Chapter 11. Anxiety.

I ran my hands in circles over my belly as I turned looking in the mirror at it. It had only been two weeks since me and Riley had sex and since the last time we even talked.

I didn't feel pregnant or look it but it had still only been two weeks so i wasn't sure still. My door popped open and Noah came in as i quickly turned but he had already caught me. His eyes brows furrowed as he froze in the doorstep.

"Gosh do you knock." I said slipping on my shoes and then fixing my hair.

"What were you doing? Were you-"

"No, mind you're on business. I just thought I had gained weight that's all. I'm a virgin remember." I say grabbing my purse.

"Well sorry. I was just telling you that your mom and my dad were just about to leave and wanted you to come say goodbye."

"I'm going." I say not able to look him in the eyes as i walk downstairs and I hear him behind me.

I hug my mom and she squeezed me as i could feel her pregnant belly against me and it made me nervous.

"We're only going to be gone for three days and you better stay out of trouble. No boys spending the night or in your room alone. Be home at 10 on school nights and 12 on weekends. I will have my phone at all times and just because I'm gone i still want to know where you are at all times. There will be surprise calls and-"

"Mom i know, this isn't the first time you have went away. I promise to be good." I say as we both kiss each others cheek. She always got nervous about leaving me because of when my dad left.

"Love you sweetie." She said as we walked down the driveway.

"Love you too mom." I say as i turn to her making my way to my car as I was waving to John and Noah. "Bye John, see you later Noah."

-:-

"Earth to Rachel. Rachel are you even listening?" I look up to see Melissa looking at me annoyed for ignoring her. I wasn't trying to ignore her but I could not get my mind off being pregnant. The worse part was that the one person I felt comfortable talking to about it was no longer talking to me. It really made me realize how much I missed him.

What if I was pregnant. I wondered if Riley would want apart in the baby's life or would he still hate me. Maybe he'll expect us to be a family and I'll be stuck with him for the rest of my life. It's not that I didn't want to be stuck with Riley for the rest of my life but the fact him being more than a friend for the rest of my life seemed weird.

"I'm sorry I just have a lot on my mind." I say.

"What has been wrong with you for the past few weeks. You seem so depressed and not focus. Bryan said that you keep blowing Tyler off and you haven't talked about any crazy stories about Luke or Noah and most importantly you and Riley aren't talking to each other anymore. Now tell me what's going on?"

"Nothing." I said quickly. "I have to go." I say but i tripped over the cafeteria seat and everything in my purse falls out. I gasp as I see the pregnancy test forgetting that I put it in there.

I was going to take it this morning until Noah barged into my room. I quickly put it up quickly stuffing everything in my purse but Melissa is already beside me grabbing the pregnancy test from me.

"Oh my gosh you had sex and didn't tell me!" She yelled as I shh'd her looking around to make sure no one was looking at us. "Tell me everything."

"Lets go to the bathroom." I said as we quickly walked out.

"So who is the father?" She said outside the stall as i opened the pregnancy test.

"I don't know if I'm pregnant yet."

"Well who took your virginity. Oh my gosh please tell me it isn't Riley because now that i think about it all this started after you guys went to the movies. Even though you two would be really cute together."

"No it wasn't Riley."

"But think how prefect it would be if it was Riley, Riley looks like Harry from One direction and you guys baby would be so adorable. And y'all would be one big beautifully happy family. It would be so prefect."

"You know I don't like Riley like that." I said as I try to make myself pee.

"Why not I think Riley could make any girl happy just from his looks and then how sweet and gentle he is."

"Can we please stop talking about Riley." I huff.

"Fine so whose the guy?"

"uh Luke." I lied.

"Really. Well I want details."

"Um Friday after the movies I met up with him and it just kind of happened."

"Did you like it?" she asks just as pee now comes out of me finally.

"Yeah i loved it but he didn't wear a condom and now I'm freaking out."

"what are you going to do if you are?"

"Keep the baby of course."

"wow Rach that's going to ruin your life. Its senior year and you're pregnant. Life is crazy."

"Stop saying that I'm pregnant we don't know yet." I say unlocking the stall coming out.

"So what now?" She asks.

"We wait." I say looking at the test waiting for it to tell me.

A/N:

Do you think she is pregnant and what do you guys think about Rachel's love life. Are you

1. TeamRiley

2. TeamLuke

3. TeamTyler

or even 4. TeamNoah