Chapter 6- I NEED SEX

"Yesss.... Right there Noah." I heard Natasha moan for the thousandth time. They have been in there having sex for over an hour and it was sickening me. I tossed in my bed throwing the pillow over my face as I muffled my scream. Hearing their moans turned me on and I hated myself for it. I even have the urge to go watch them or to even let my hands pleasure me but I never did that before and it wasn't how I wanted to experience my first orgasm.

I heard Noah grunt now so I got out my journal and began to right a fantasy. This would maybe help. I used Natasha and Noah's name in them and wrote down what I pictured them doing. As i wrote I could feel the sensation building up inside of me.

Journal Entry #23

Natasha pushed Noah against the bed roughly as she straddled his waist. She began to kiss his lips softly but Noah needed more. He wanted to feel her more. He flips them around so he is on top now in between her legs where his lips places kisses down her neck while Natasha hands are on the hem of his shirt as he sat up allowing her to pull it off then to do the same to her. He kisses to top of her breast before undoing her bra and sliding it down her arms. Throwing the bra on the floor, he takes her hard nipples between his lips. She whimpered from the touch as he sucks harder sure enough to leave a mark.

Noah knew what she was doing and Natasha couldn't take it anymore. She could no longer take the tease that Noah was giving to her as her juices started to drip down her thighs. "Noah.. please." she begs him to just take her. "I need you." She moans.

Noah lefts up taking off her jeans and stepping out of his. He begins to rub her clit between her thin panties. She bits her lip trying to hold in the moan knowing that it will come out loud and his parents where in the other room. But as soon as he pushed her underwear to the side and replaces his hand with his tongue she can no longer hold in the screams. Especially as his warm tongue is licking at her core. She throws her had back as he licks up her juices as he moans against her. "Baby you taste so good." He mumbles seductively.

I stop throwing my head back against the pillow. My panties felt soaked now and writing this wasn't helping at all.

I get up and start to pace back and forth in my room. What was wrong with me. I was tired of thinking about sex all the time and dreaming about it. Maybe if I just had sex then I would be off the leash.

I needed sex and i needed it now.

-:-

A/N

Sorry if this is really short, it was just a filler. But what do you think? Do you think she is really going to have sex? And with who? Tyler or Luke? Or maybe even Noah.

Promise to update soon and thank you for reading. And sorry for the typos.

-Jess