Chapter 18. Break-Ups.

After having a long day in bed... and the shower, couch, kitchen table, and on the wall with Luke I went home after forcing him to let me leave as he didn't want me to. I didn't blame him, the sex was amazing. I couldn't decide if I liked it better on the wall or in the shower.

When I walked in the door, my mom and John wasn't there like always but Noah was. "Where have you been?" He asked grinning like he knew where I had been this whole time.

"Did my mom notice I was gone?" I asked.

"Nope she thought you were sleeping, clever thing you did with the leaving your car here and locking your door with the TV on." He smirked.

"Well I'm going to bed early, I'm exhausted." I said.

"Wonder why." He smirked as I made a face at him.

I awoke to a growling stomach and went straight to the kitchen for breakfast before showering. I made a ham and cheese omelet that I finished just as my mom was coming down the stairs. "Morning sweetie." She said as she was even larger.

"mom how many months are you, you're huge."

"I'm only seven months." She says defending herself. "am I really that fat?"

"Of course not mom I was only kidding, you still look five months." I lied.

"No matter how big you get your still beautiful." John said as he came into the kitchen.

"so i am fat." she says like she is about to have a emotional breakdown. So glad I wasn't pregnant.

"No honey." John said trying to cheer her up but it wasn't working. "We have a prenatal class today, we will be back later."

I ran up to my room taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and makeup, and the usual things before heading out. I was going to meet Tyler today as we were doing something with his family as his parents had invited me. He said that his mom loved me and asked about me a lot. I had that effect on a lot of people.

We drove over to the next town over where we went to a carnival which I was excited about. Me and Tyler did all the things together. The ferris wheel, the tunnel of love, some magic show, and he even got on the carousel with me. I was having the best time and it was the best date I ever been on. We took pictures in the funny mirrors that made our heads big with little bodies, or vice versa. Or the mirrors that made us look fat or really skinny. He was good at all the games as he won me a free cotton candy and a cute little teddy bear.

It reminded me of the time when we were only ten and Riley had a carnival theme birthday party. It was the best and even when it was over and everyone went home, me and Riley still got to play all the carnival games until the people came to clean it up. It was the night me and Riley vowed to be friends to the end and to always be there for each other. But I guess that vow was broken and it was my fault. I admit that I was being a bad friend to him as I only thought about myself and not his feelings.

I just didn't get how he had feelings for me, we have been friend forever and being in a relationship would just complicate things. Sure he took my virginity, my first kiss and he was very attractive but dating him was like dating Noah. Weird.

"Hey you wanna come over my house afterwards, my parents are driving to my grandmas house so we'll have the house to ourselves." Tyler grinned as I snapped back to reality making my thoughts of Riley go all the way to the back of my mind.

"Uh yeah, sure." I say as I take another bite of my cotton candy. It was really good.

As soon as we got into his house, Tyler didn't waste time. He started to kiss me roughly as he picked me up against the door as I wrapped my legs around him. His lips were soft and tasted of the skittles he ate on the way back to his house.