Chapter 10. Just Friends.

"Hey Riley." I say sitting next to him in the booth. His eyes lit up at the sight of me.

"Hello beautiful." He says as he leans over to kiss me but I turn so that he only kisses my cheek.

"Riley we need to talk." I say as he looks hurt. I turn away not waiting to face his pained expression. "Riley what happened last night can never happen again."

"Why?" He asks in barely a whisper as his whole face drops.

"Riley you know we're just friends. Last night was great but it wasn't supposed to happen and i didn't plan on it happening but it did." I say. "I just don't see you in that way. I can't see you as my boyfriend. Don't you think that would be weird."

"Could you just give it a try. I mean last night was just so great, prefect i mean. We didn't have sex Rachel we made love."

"No we didn't Riley, i don't love you that way. Only as a friend."

"so last night meant nothing to you?"he asks defended.

"of course it did Riley, you know you're special to me just not in that way."

"Stop saying that."

"Well what do you want me to say. That since we had sex that i love you? Because that would just be lying to you and I'm not going to do that. It's only going to make you hate me when you find out and me be depressed for being in a relationship I don't want to be in. I already like our relationship how it is."

"So you're saying being in a relationship with me would be depressing?" He says.

"Of course not Riley I didn't mean it like that."

"whatever Rachel"

"what else do you want me to do, huh? I bet you just wanted to have sex anyway-"

"it is not. You and I both know that it is not true. You know that I have always liked you since we were younger."

"well it's time for you to move on then."

"you think i haven't tried? I tried many times but your always on my fucking mind all the time. Why i don't have a clue. All the things I could wish for in the world, my first would be to get you out of my damn head."

"so now this is my fault?" I ask. "It isn't my fault that you're obsessed with me."

"I'm not."

"You are but you know what I don't like you okay. You're not my type. We will never be together so just get that through that thick skull of yours." I said cruelly but the second I take a look at him i regretted it. I have never seen anyone looks so sad as him. He looked even sadder than last night when he was crying about his parents fighting. He slid out the seat as he stood in front of me.

"I didn't use a condom." He says and i suddenly become terrified. "Goodbye Rachel." He scowled before turning and walking away leaving me dumbfounded.

A/N:

Whoa! Crazy right? He didn't use a condom, what's going to happen? Do you think she is pregnant? Possibly.

Sorry for any errors or mistakes. Haven't been proofread.

Please comment and vote. I would really appreciate it :)