Chapter 5. Mr. Chocolate Eyes

"Ah.." I moaned as Mr. Chocolate Eyes' tongue made contact with my lady parts. He sucked my clit as my hips jerked up. "Luke." I whimpered.

He continued to fuck me with his tongue as I began to rock my hips. It felt so good.

Just as I felt myself about to cum, my eyes shot open and i was in my room. Mr. chocolate eyes well Luke since he wasn't just a person in my dreams but also a real person wasn't no where in sight. I groaned and turned to find blue eyes peering at me.

Noah.

He was just staring at me with hunger in his eyes and I stared at him back. I wondered how long he has been up and how long he had been staring at me. I looked at the clock and it read twelve in the afternoon. My eyes met his again as he still just stared before I sat up stretching. "Stop starting at me." I said annoyed looking back at Noah.

He blinked twice like he was stepping out of a trance and looked away. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom combing down my bed head then washing my face. When i came back into the room, Noah was just still sitting there now starring at the wall.

I took the shirt off as i could feel his eyes back on me and slipped on some shorts and a t shirt since I didn't feel comfortable wearing that in front of John. "Mom is probably making breakfast, why don't you go eat." I said.

"I'd rather not." He said.

"Come on she makes really good pancakes." I said pulling cover off of him but he jumped back grabbing a pillow putting it over his briefs.

"Oh I forgot you wasn't dress, if you needed some privacy you could've asked." I said.

"it's not that." He mumbled.

"then what could it be?" I said confused. Wait, does he got a boner? "do you- are you- you have" I said then burst out in fits of laughter. "Looks like somebody had a sexy dream." I said.

"Sounds like someone had a wet one. You're the cause of this. Did you know the sounds you make in your sleep are sexy." He said as I blushed. "who's Luke by the way, I thought the guy name was Tyler."

Oh my gosh I didn't know that I made sounds in my sleep. Especially moaned in my sleep. That wasn't good.

"None if you're business." I said embarrassed as i stalked out of my room.

I walked around the house to find it was empty that's when I seen the note on the refrigerator.

Dear Rach and Noah,

We stepped out, not sure when were going to be back but have fun and get to know each other. We have exciting news for you when we get back. Xx

Love,

Mom and Dad

So no pancakes. I grabbed a box of cereal and milk and went to the table where I began to eat it. When I was just about done Noah came down still shirtless but with pants on now. "I see it finally went down." I joked.

"Haha very funny." He said sarcastically. "Where is my dad and your mom?"

"I dunno, read the fridge." I said as I got up washing my dishes. After drinking some orange juice I went to my room changing into some Spandex shirts and a sports bra and grabbing my iPod and head phones. "Going for a run, be back." I said as I found Noah watching tv in the living room. He looked me up and down slowly meeting my eyes as he nodded.

As I turned my iPod to One direction and started running I realized the hickeys I had on me. Oh well. Maybe no guys won't hit on me this time like always. I had been running for over an hour when I made my way back home. I looked down at my iPod turning the song when I hit something hard. Before hitting the concrete, someone caught me as he chuckled. I looked up to see the brown eyes. "Are we going to keep meeting like this." He chuckled referring about the time in the mall. I giggled shyly as I blushed.