Chapter 34. Tonight My Name Is Charlotte

"Why did you leave so early, I've missed you like crazy!" Tyler wraps his arms around me and i smile. It was nice to see a familiar face from home. I hugged him back squeezing him a little too hard, I heard him grunt as I let him go.

"Sorry." I laugh and he chuckles too. "wow creeper how did you find and get into my room."

"My aunt is your dorm advisor." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Tyler being able to get into my room whenever he wanted was not a good thing. "You seem wrecked, you good? I thought you left early for freedom so why so glum sugar plum?"

I giggled. "I'm still adjusting."

"Come on tell me, how many guys are already lining up on your doorstep?" He joked.

"None." I giggled. He made a face like he didn't believe me. "what? I'm not lying there is this one guy but he thinks I'm some girl name Charlotte, it's weird."

"Every college always has those one weird group of people." He chuckles taking the seat beside me on the edge of my bed. He looked at me and his face held a serious stare now as he locked eyes with mine. "I never really got the chance to say sorry to you."

"About the car accident? Tyler I'm way over th-" i start to say but he interrupts me.

"For sleeping with Marissa, she was your bestfriend and that was so low of me. She was my bestfriends girlfriend and I did it anyway. I broke them up and i always felt so bad about it. It doesn't matter if I was drunk it was still my fault, I seen Marissa all vulnerable and i took her for granted. I'm so so sorry." He says and I nod.

By the look in his face he truly looked sorry but truth was I forgave him for that a long time ago.

"Lifes fuck. I mean- do you wanna go out, get drunk and have fun. I've been on campus this whole time and I haven't been to a party. Let's go?"

"Sure, sounds like the perfect way to spend my first night on campus." He yells.

I get dressed in a red tight fitted dress especially around the butt area and it pushed my breasts up. I wear five inch red heels and curve my hair in long small curls pulling the front up and placed a cute bow to hold it. I wear light makeup with red lipstick and I'm ready just as I hear the knock on the door that must be Tyler coming back to get me.

I open the door but it wasn't Tyler. Instead it was someone I wasn't in the mood to see at the moment.

"Rachel." He says as he takes his time to look me up head to toe slowly. By the look of his face I could tell he liked what he saw, he licked his lips as he met my eyes again.

"Riley." I say still kind of shock he was there. I got two surprises in one day, him and Tyler. Well actually three if you count that I found out Jared was Natasha's cousin.

"I just got in and I thought I stop by." He says. I didn't understand why, we were not on speaking term. In fact the last time I saw him was at the party where he kissed me and I ran off. "But I see that you're about to go out so I guess I'll come tomorrow."

"O-" I stop when Tyler emerges behind Riley all dressed for the party and out of the sweats he was wearing before.

"You ready?" Tyler asks.

"Uh yep." I say as I glance to Riley who was looking back and forth from me and Tyler with an unreadable expression. Maybe he thought we were dating which was not the case, we were just two friends hanging out. For some reason I felt guilt in my stomach and I had to let him know what was happening.

"We are headed to a party." I assure him. "You wanna join us?" I ask, he would know there was nothing going on between us since I invited him. His eyes soften as he nodded.