Chapter 27. Good Things Always Come To A End

Riley walked me to my door, both of us drenched in the rain. My dress all messed up and my hair completely ruined but I didn't care. That was the best night of my life and I didn't want it to end. We walked hand in hand until we made it to my door and came to a stop. "Wanna come in?" I ask hoping he would say yes, it would make the date last longer.

But sadly he shook his head. "It's late and we have school tomorrow." He says as he pulls me in his arms for a hug. "And I need to get out of this clothes." He says as he pulls back from the hug but still had his arms wrapped around me. I just nodded as he leaned in but only kissing my cheek once again. But as he pulled back from it, I stood on my tippy toes catching his lips in a heated kiss my fingers tangling in his hair.

He ended up pushing me against the door as he kissed me back hard as we made a huge noise as we slammed against it. His hands slid to my butt where he gave a little squeeze. "Are you sure you don't want to come in?" I say between the kiss breathing heavily as my mouth meet his again. He laughs into the kiss pulling me even more hard against him as the door flew open and we both stumbled back.

"I thought I heard noises out here." I looked up to see my mom with the baby in her arms. "hello Riley." She says as if she didn't just catch us kissing.

"Hello Mrs. Carson." Riley says shyly and my mom's face brightens up.

"It's so weird being called Mrs. Carson instead of Ms. Greene." She says so happily. She had john's last name now since they were married.

"Congratulations again and on the baby." Riley says and my mom says thank you as she turns to me.

"Rachel you're a mess what happened to you." She says as she looked at my ruined clothes and hair and I just look at Riley who is looking back at me smiling.

"We got rained on mom but I'll see you later Riley." I say as he grabs my hand giving it a squeeze and we share a moment since we couldn't kiss in front of my mom.

"Night Rachel." He says, our eyes still locked before he walks back down to the driveway to his car.

"Ooh looks like something is happening between you and Riley." My mom says once we are in the house.

"Mooom." I say embarrassed and she just laughs.

"He's really good for you, you know that. I've been waiting since you guys were young to date. Don't you hurt him and mess around with other guys Rachel. I can tell he cares about you a lot and he is a really sweet guy." She says in all seriousness now.

"I know mom, now stay out of my social life its weird." I say retreating up the stairs before she could say anything else.

I take out my journal as I flip pass the pages stopping at the entry I wrote when I first had sex with Riley and how magical and amazing it was. Tonight was going to be the first time that I write an entry and had nothing to do about sex. It was the first time I wrote about just how much fun I had instead of a mind explosion orgasm. And I don't know why but I felt so amazing about it.

It was when I got in bed and was about to go to sleep when Riley texted me.

Riles:

Miss you already!xx

Me:

imy too xx ... Thank you for such an amazing night I really enjoyed it and i love the necklace so much

We stayed up texting almost the whole night until it hit midnight and he called me. We talked for hours until I fell asleep in the middle of him talking. But I woke up and my phone was still in my ear and I wondered if he ever hung up. "Hello." I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eye.