Epilogue

We pulled into the driveway of my mother's home and I was so excited to see eveyone. I grabbed my bags and suit cases walking up to the door with Riley behind me. The door was already unlocked so I walked in to find everyone else already there.

Tyler and Annabelle sat on the couch. Annabelle was as big as ever at 7 months pregnant but she still looked beautiful. Tylers arm was dropped around her with his hand on his belly talking to it. They are just as cute as they were in college. I remember him proposing to her on the day of graduation, it was so adorable. 

Natasha and Noah were standing next to the Christmas tree adding more decorations along with their beautiful son Trevor.  He was only two years old but very smart for his age. She had got pregnant on the honey moon and was so excited about it.  I planned the baby shower and every thing.

Jared and Charlotte stood there cuddled in a chair. Their daughter, Vanessa was six now and very beautiful. She looked just like me and Charlotte.  we were triplets now. Vanessa was playing with Maia who was seven years old now . She was the sweetest little sister you could ever ask for.

Danny was even here. We had only gotten closer over the years and he was my best friend other than Annabelle.  He was with his fiance leaning against the couch. They planned on getting married before the year was over and my advice worked considering he was now engaged from the woman from the coffee shop.

amber and my father was standing next to the fireplace along with John and my mother talking in a deep conversation.  they had become best friends forgetting what happened years ago. Riley's parents were there too talking with them.

oh and let's not forget Riley and I. I left out the part that Tyler and Riley planned it together and I got proposed to on graduation day too. which was fun sharing a wedding with them. and let's not forget how big I was at seven months pregnant. Anabelle and I didn't try to get pregnant at the same time it was just a coincidence.  I was having a boy while she was having a girl.  We also joke around that they are going to grow old together. 

  "Rachel! " Maia and Vanessa ran up to me. I gave them a big hug and spun them around well tried but failed since I had gotten so much bigger.  Trevor cane next and I hugged him too along with my mother and father and everyone else. I smiled to myself  loving this. It had been a while since we were altogether like this. 

    "You're getting so big!" my mom said tears forming in her eyes. "Have you decided on a name yet?"

    "Lucas." Riley said wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked over at him smiling before walking over to Annabelle and Tyler.

    "how's life?" I asked.

     "great. But I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over. It is so much..." and that's how we got in a deep conversation about the pain, not being about to drink alochol, and other stuff about being pregnant. and Riley and Tyler started talking about football.  which Tyler was a professional NFL player now. Anabelle being his number one fan.

    "Pictures.. " My mom yelled getting out her camera.  "it is Christmas season after all."

She went around snapping pictures if everything until john snatched the camera from her saying that it was enough. over the years their love had only grow stronger along with Riley and mine,  Natasha and Noah, Anabelle and tylers, Danny and Meredith,  and Jared and Charlotte's.

everything was good.

The End