Chapter 14. Filler Chapter.

"Rachel Greene," she said. "You are not pregnant."

"What?" I say too excitedly.

"You're not pregnant dear, sometimes the at home test are false." She explained but I wasn't listening. I stop listening after you're not pregnant as I was excited now and happy dancing in my head at the moment.

We left the hospital and Melissa dropped me off at home as she was meeting up with Bryan. I was about to call Riley and tell him the news but instead I walked two blocks over to Luke's house. It has been a while since I seen him and I felt like I deserved to celebrate.

Luke opened the door with sleepy eyes in nothing but boxers making me realize it was still early in the morning. "I'm sorry I will come back later." I said turning around but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back around.

"Wait, what was you going to ask?" He says.

"If you wanted to get breakfast or something, I'm just in a really good mood and was looking for fun."

"Where have you been in the last two weeks?" He asks.

"Its nothing, I was just going through some things." I say.

"Give me a minute to get ready, you can come in-"

"how about you come down to my house when you're done." I say.

"Okay I'll be there in about an hour."

When I made it back home I changed into some better clothes and added more make up then went downstairs to wait for Luke. "you're up early." I looked up to see Noah.

"Yeah I went out with Melissa, why are you up though."

"Going out to breakfast with Natasha."

"so she is talking to you again?" I giggle as I remembered she was mad at him for calling her my name.

"Yeah I explained that I had been thinking about you at the moment because I thought you were... Pregnant." He said as his green eyes locked with mine. "Are you, i mean you don't have to hide it from me and no matter what I will find it when your stomach starts to grow."

"To be honest, I thought I was but I'm not it was a false test." I say.

"That's good, right?"

"Yeah I'm happy that I'm not. It was just a scare. But hey since your going to breakfast with Natasha, mind if me and Luke join?"

"Yeah that would be cool." He says.

-:-

We make it to the cafe siting in one of the booths in the window. Natasha kept giving me a dirty look but all it was doing was making me want to kiss Noah in front of her or tell her about the time we did and almost had sex. But I wasn't because I was too happy about not being pregnant and I wasn't going to let her ruin my mood.

The waiter came over and took our orders as I got some strawberry pancakes with a side of bacon with apple juice. Now we were waiting. "Hey my mom is leaving for two weeks to go visit some old friends, I'm thinking about throwing a party." Luke says.

"Really that would be so much fun." I say getting hype. That was just the kind of fun I needed.

"Well it starts at 8:30. Invite who you want." He said talking to all of us.

"Wanna go?" Noah asks Natasha.

"sure." She says.

A/N:

Sorry if this was short, it was just a filler chapter to get to the party. But please vote, comment, and I hope you are enjoying my book. Sorry for the typos :)