Chapter 35. My Choice

I know I haven't uploaded in weeks but that is why I finished the story and I'm just going to upload daily. Enjoy and I'm very sorry, school keeps me busy and I also had many other book ideas and had lost inspiration for this one. But I wanted to finish it and I did so please don't hate me :) I think you will really like the end. Also I'm not rereading this and I'm typing it on my phone so there are going to be many mistakes and a lot of editing needed to be done. so try to ignore it.

Please vote and comment. What guy do you think is best for Rachel?

-

I stood in the hallway back in my high school. It was empty and I was completely alone. I started to walk down the hall looking for anyone and came to a stop when I seen a guy hunched over the vending machine. Turning around I was relieved to see it was Danny. He looked sad and he pointed down the hall when I suddenly heard a scream . I quickly ran toward there and Danny followed closely behind.

Before me was the impossible. The school looked like it was cut in half so that you could see the outside from where I stood. And out there it was windy and rainy as you could see a tornado coming. But that wasn't the impossible I was talking about. The fact that Riley, Jared, and Tyler were each hanging on for their life before they got sucked into the tornado was the impossible. And what made it worse they were each distanced from each other.

     "Well which one?"

Danny asked and I looked at him confused then back at the three guys terrified. They each called my name and called for help.

     "Whaa-"

     "Which one are you going to save Rachel. You can only pick one before the tornado comes. Who will it be?"

Then out of no where a clock submerge on the wall beside me and
begin to count down from thirty seconds. That was how long I had before the tornado came. I wanted to save all three but I knew I couldn't. So I raced to what my heart told me to choose.

Riley.

It had always been Riley. I always loved him but pushed him away, I was to dumb to notice. I was clueless. But I wasn't anymore and I had already lost him and I didn't want to lose him again. I needed him, no matter how much it seemed I was over him; I wasn't.  And I had figured that out last night and that's why I started to drink last night to push the thought away. I didn't want to be with someone who hurt me but now I didn't care, I needed him. And right now I was going to save him.
[Her dream.]

I groaned as I tossed in my bed falling to the floor. My head was pounding and my vision was blurry. If this was what hell felt like, I would never sin again. I pushed myself off the ground, my arms and legs weak feeling like jelly. I managed to get back on my bed as I tried to wipe my eyes clear.

As my sight was better I could see a bottled water and some aspirin on the nightstand beside my drawer. Well someone in hell must have cared about me. I took the pills and snuggled back in bed when I heard a obnoxious noise. I looked to my right to see where it was coming from and that's when i seen someone lying next to me snoring loudly, times a thousand for me since I had a major hangover.

Then i looked down at my body and realized I was only in my bra and underwear. What the hell happened last night? I shook the person as I couldn't see their face since their back was to me. He turned over facing me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into him, his eyes still closed and his breathing still steady.