Chapter 3

Chapter 3

**

You have to be kidding me!

This can't be happening. I mean, Chase freaking Mason is standing there in front of me, smirking.

"Well, well, if it isn't Little Miss Innocent." Chase said with a wink. Yeah I already know him and I wish I didn't.

"What in the world are you doing here?" I asked, scoffing. Remember when I said Jeff was the biggest jerk, well I take my statement back. Chase Mason is the biggest jerk, pig, arrogant person on this planet.

With that, his smirk grew wider and he said, "Why, hello! Princess, miss me?"

I frowned. "Miss you? I'd rather die."

"That hurts, princess." He placed a hand over his heart, mocking me. I glared at him while he just smirked at me. How I really want to remove that smirk off his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with an irritated expression.

"I can ask you the same thing, sunshine." He raised his eyebrow.

"I live here, you see. Now tell me why are you here?" I asked him slowly like I'm talking to a child.

He ignored my remark and once again his smirk grew. He didn't reply, thinking about something. He opened the back seat and a girl around seven years ran into the house next to me.

No, someone tell me it's not what I thinking.

"Guess we are neighbours, sweetheart." With that he went into the house behind the girl, who I assume was his sister.

What is with him and all that stupid nicknames? Why is he here? I was never suppose to see him again. I sighed and went inside. I greeted my parent and informed them that I'm not hungry when they asked me to sit for dinner. I went upstairs to my room, took some clothes from my closet and changed in the bathroom.

I wore my nightwear that I usually wear– short shorts and an oversize t-shirt. And now I wished I hadn't worn them today. I came out and walked to where I kept my iPod and played my all time favorite one direction song 'kiss you' and started dancing around while cleaning my room. It's not usually this messy, but with Ashley today, I had to clean it. I was so in the dancing that I didn't notice someone was watching me.

"Did anyone tell you that you can't dance?" An amusing voice said from the window opposite mine.

With a loud yelp, I fell from whatever move I was trying to do on the floor.
I glared at whoever said that. When I saw who it was at the window, all I wanted to do was dig a hole and die and never come back to life.

I blushed in embarrassment and glared at him. "What are you doing there?"

"I already told you, cupcake. I'm your neighbour." He said with a smirk.

"Quit with your nickname already." I glared at him and went to the window opposite from where he was standing.

"Never." He said. I looked at him confused as to what was he talking about. He just chuckled at my confusion and said, "I am never going to stop giving you nicknames, princess." So we are now back on princess, I see.

"Whatever." I said, dismissing him.

I continued with my cleaning while he watched me do so. Something clicked and I turned to him. He raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"You are not standing in your room, are you?" I asked him, horrified. He can't have the room opposite mine. He can see whatever I do as long as I keep my curtains open. How anyone can build a house so close to each other? I have to talk to the person who made it this way.