Chapter 10

Chapter 10

**

Today is the day. Oh my God! I'm so excited. Today is Friday and according to Leah, today we are going to execute our prank. I was so excited that I couldn't even sleep at night. I can only imagine Ryan's face after he sees his car. If anyone would do anything to my baby, then I would cut their balls and shove it up their butt. Even though I wasn't at the age of driving according to the laws, but in my town once we get our learning license, we are able to drive around.

I woke up pretty early today. At this moment, I was sitting with my parents and eating breakfast. Occasionally, I would let out giggles while reading the text that are being boosting my phone since morning. My parents would pass me weird looks, asking if I'm okay. But I would only give them a smirk and continue eating my cereal.

Suddenly, Mom banged her spoon on the table. Startled by her sudden action, Dad and I looked at her to see if she's gone crazy or something.

With a frustrated sighed she said, "Spill, young lady." While looking at me. My eyes widened at her reaction. Spill what? My cereal?

"Spill what Mom? Cereal?" I asked looking at my bowl with confusion. I stirred my food looking to see if something is wrong with it.

Now, it was her turn to look at me as if I'm gone crazy. "Why would I ask you to spill your cereal, Chloe?" She glared at me. If only looks could kill.

"I don't know, Mom." I looked at my Dad for some help. He only shrugged.

"You're so gullible. Are you this crazy from birth or did you hit your head somewhere." She asked. What!? What did I do? Wasn't she with me since my birth? This woman is really crazy.

"Mom, I didn't hit my head anywhere and I'm not gullible," I muttered under my breath. "I don't understand what you're telling me to spill," I replied.

"Oh my god! What will happen to this family if I'm not there," she said to herself. I just rolled my eyes. Drama queen. "By spill I meant, what has got you so excited? Because you're giggle like a teenager."

Oh, my bad. Am I that oblivious?

"Firstly Mom, I am a teenager." At this, she rolled her eyes. "Secondly nothing got me too excited and third you should be a bit more specific about what to spill. You made me confuse." At the last one, she gave a flat look. What?

"Generation these days," she muttered to herself, but loud enough for us to hear. I looked at dad to see him trying to control his laughter. I don't know how he manages to stays with my mum. I mean he could get any other women. You must be wondering what I'm talking about.

Well you see, he isn't my real Dad. He is my step father. Shocking, I know. But he treats us– Liam and I as his real kids and we also treat him as our real father, so it doesn't matter. We love each other very much. No hard feelings involved.

"So you are telling me you're not excited." I shook my head. "Chloe Marry Wilson, are you pregnant?" She bluntly asked.

My eyes widened and my jaws were buried under my house, inside the ground, six feet under. Dad started coughing his cereal. He took a sip of water and stared at my mother.

She really has gone crazy. Please someone take her to a freaking hospital.

"What!?" Dad and I shouted. "I'm not pregnant," I shouted while dad said, "She is not pregnant."

"Then why are you so excited," she narrowed her eyes at me.

Still recovering from shock, I said, "If I was pregnant, I wouldn't be excited Mom."