Chapter 5

Chapter 5

**

The bell rang, indicating that it was time for lunch. As decided, I walked to my locker debating whether I should talk to him or not. It's driving me crazy and he doesn't even know that. Forget it. I am not talking to him.

It's lunch. That means food. Yay! Food can really help my mood. I was happily skipping to the cafeteria when Leah and Laura met me halfway.

"Why do you look so happy?" Leah asked, a little suspicious. What? Can't I be happy?

"Oh! You see it is lunchtime and I'm hungry. For a change, today we are having pasta with white sauce. You know I am in absolute love with it," I said, licking my lips by just thinking about my pasta that I am going to have in five minutes.

Yumm!!

"Want to tell me what happened this morning?" Laura asked, looking at me.

"Nope," I dismissed. She sighed. The conversation is over.

We entered the cafeteria and directly went to the line. Luckily, there wasn't much line. I took my pasta and a bottle of water, some orange juice, and went to our usual seat with Laura and Leah talking about the upcoming event.

Laura is a part of some school management. So we come to know about it before it's announced.

A few minutes later, Ashley entered. She looked angry. She sat down and threw her bag down beside her. Like really threw it.

"Woah, easy there tiger. What's got you so angry?" I asked her. A little scared for the person who might have done that.

"Oh, you'll see when they enter." They? Who are they?

As if on the cue, four boys or should I say four hot looking, drooling worthy, Greek god, entered the cafeteria. The whole canteen went silent. All the girls were drooling at them. If Beth was here she would have fainted. Well, she doesn't live here but comes to meet us frequently. Anyway, the problem is them.

Shit.

Like really. They were none other the school's badboys Ryan Baldwin, Jason Woswood, Alec Taylor and of course Chase Mason. I can't believe he befriended them, but what did I expect, that was bound to happen.

All of them were troublemakers-from what I see, my guess is- Chase is one of them too. Girls are surrounding them as if some superstars are sitting in front of them. All of them are players. Seen with a new girl every week.

They went to their table and sat down. Not even a second later, all the desperate girls were surrounding them. I rolled my eyes at them and turn to continue eating my food. I felt eyes on me so when I looked up, I saw the three of them staring at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, touching my face to see if something was there.

"No." Leah said as she continued staring at me, openly. Geez! She is making me self-conscious.

"Then why are you looking at me?" She didn't even blink. "Leah, staring is rude." I raised my eyebrow while telling her.

"Are you for real?" Ashley asked me. Now what did I do? I sighed.

"Even I got a bit, only a bit affected as they entered," Laura said slowly, as if explaining a child about how to open a present without tearing them like hyena.

Bad example? I know, but I can't think of anything else.

"So? You know I don't like to talk about boys or related," I said. "I don't like attention." They sigh and thankfully didn't say anything else.