Chapter 17

Chapter 17

**

"Excuse me."

I turned around to see a boy standing there with chocolates in his hand. Not any chocolate, but my favorite ones. "Yes?"

"These are for you," he said, handing me the chocolate.

This isn't the first time I'm receiving chocolate. Since the time I entered the school building, one by one people are coming and giving me chocolates, flowers and a sorry card.

Just now, the boy came and handed me the chocolate and without saying a word, left. I looked at the chocolate and there was a note attached to it- I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

I sighed. I was glad to know she is sorry for what she said.

"So, other one?" Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. I don't know when she is going to stop this," I said and looked at the chocolate in my hand.

"Until you forgive me."

I looked up at the voice. Leah was now standing a few feet away from me, looking down.

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your friend?" She said, unsure. I raised an eyebrow at her. She sighed. "Please, Chloe. I was angry. I know it's not right for me to snap at you while you were just trying to help, but you know when I get angry, I just spat the words without thinking. I'm really sorry, Chloe," she said in one breath.

She looked like she would burst out in tears any seconds. I walked towards her and without saying anything, pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back tightly.

"It's fine, Leah. I can't be angry for a long time," I whispered. I felt her nod against my shoulder. We broke apart and I smiled at her.

"You know it's all Alec's fault. I'm going to kill him. If anything goes wrong, blame it on him because later on you'll find out that he is the only one behind it, not that I'm trying to blame what I said, but still..." she said. By now Laura was also there with us. She came and hugged me.

We looked at Leah, confused. There is some story behind it that she isn't telling us about.

She thought about something and then her eyes lit up and she had that mischief glint in her eyes that would scare you away. I'm scared to know what she is thinking about. Leah rubbed her hands together and let out an evil laugh.

"Girls, it's time for another prank."

Understanding, we looked at each other and then back at Leah. We all let out an evil laugh and clapped each other's hands. This is going to be fun.

**

"Okay," Leah said and looked at us, each one of us. "Now listen. Me, Ashley and Chloe are going to set this," she pointed at the main object of our plan, "over there, while Laura you are going to distract them and do as I asked you to. Understood?" Leah asked, daring us to say no.

You see, she already explained us twice and we still kept on asking her questions. We had reasonable questions, though. First time, she said it so fast that we didn't pick any words she said. Then, the second time, Laura and Ashley didn't understand. As for third time, you'll see because I think someone might have a doubt.

Personally, this is my favorite prank.

"But I don't under-" Ashley was cut off by Leah who hissed at her. She closed her month immediately, nodding as if she understood. Laura snorted and Leah glared at her, shutting her up. I tried to hide my smile, but failed miserably. Lucky for me she didn't see me smiling.