Chapter 7

Chapter 7

**

Chloe

How would you feel when someone makes you feel unwanted?

When Chase glared at Alec and asked him what I was doing there, I could clearly see that he didn't want me there with his friends. So I ran out of the room to my house. Mom wanted me to drop off some cookies she made for Stacie, but I found Alec wandering in the kitchen. I called Stacie and gave her the cookie and was about to go home when Alec asked to accompany him and Jason to the basement.

I shouldn't have gone.

I ran through my door breathing heavily. As soon as I stepped inside, I fell on my knees, unable to control my breathing​. Sweat started forming on my forehead, my hands shaking, my heart beating very fast as tears ran down my eyes and everything seem blur.

"Chloe, is that you? Did you give the cookies I gave...." Mom asked as she came out of the kitchen. As soon as she saw me, her eyes widen and her mouth drop open, she rushed over to me with a panic expression. She kneeled in front of me rubbing my back. "Oh my God, Chloe are you okay? Calm down, baby. Just take a deep breath," she said. "John, JOHN, come here fast." She shouted, calling my Dad.

Dad came in a rush. When he saw me and Mom's panic expression, he knew what was wrong.

I couldn't breathe. I need air but I wasn't able to take in. My chest was paining and tears were running down my cheeks. My head was spinning. I couldn't understand anything.

"Oh God, is it her..." Dad paled. My mom nodded her head vigorously. "I'll get her medicine, you stay here." I heard dad say but I couldn't concentrate.

"Here," he opened my mouth and put the medicine inside while making me take a sip of water. He picked me up and carried to the couch. He laid me down and kissed my forehead. I was too sleepy at this point.

"John," I heard my Mom call my Dad. "Will she be okay?"

"Yeah, she will." I heard dad reply before I drifted off to sleep.

**

"Run, Chloe, run." She shouted. I was still standing there and didn't move.

"I am not leaving without you," I shouted at her. No way am I going to leave her.

"I'll come. You go for now." She rushed in a deep breath.

"You are younger than me. It's my duty to take you. I am not going." I argued. I tried to pull her with me but I couldn't move. I tried but I couldn't. I looked up as tears streamed down my face. They caught her.

'I love you' she mouthed to me.

"Nooo," I shouted but no one listen.

I abruptly got up from where I was sleeping. Sweat covering my whole body. I blinked a couple of time and looked around me. I was sleeping on couch. Everything from last night came running to my mind. I sighed. Never expected that would happen. It has almost been a month, now it is starting again.

I fell back on the couch. I was exhausted. But I know I wouldn't be able to sleep. I stared at my ceiling until it was time to get up.

**

I was walking down the hallway to my locker. I was pretty exhausted when I woke up. I took a warm shower, but that didn't help much. I was looking like a walking zombie. Mom insisted for me to skip school today, but I wanted fresh air, so I decided, it would be better if I came to school.