Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Song for this chapter

Can I have this dance - High school Musical 3

Fireflies - owl city

**

Chase looked at me as if I'm some kind of an angel. His eyes soften and a small smile playing on his lips. He looks at me in awe. I flushed, ducking my head down to cover my face with my hair.

"You look beautiful." He said, smiling softly. I smiled at him shyly.

"Thanks." I muttered.

A throat cleared from beside me. We look at Liam who was smirking at us, but kept a stern look on his face. "I presume we have something to discuss." He said, looking pointly at Chase.

Chase shifted uncomfortably and nodded his head. "Sure."

"Liam," I began, but he didn't let me finish. He shook his head and pointed towards the kitchen. Chase followed him to the kitchen, giving me smile on the way. When he was out of sight, I sighed. Now, what does Liam want? I hope he doesn't scare him away. To think about it, I don't think Chase will let that happen.

After 10 minutes, both of them came out. Both had a different expression. I thought Chase will have a grim look while Liam will smile triumphantly. But what I saw was completely opposite. Chase was smiling triumphantly while Liam had a grim expression. This is confusing.

"What happened?" I asked both of them, standing up.

"Nothing," Liam grumbled. Okay..?

"Let's go, then." Chase offered me his hands which I happily took. I heard Liam curse under his breath.

"Language." I scolded.

"Yes, ma'am." He saluted, walking upstairs. "Don't do anything I won't like. If...use protection. I don't want to be an uncle yet."

My face went from happy to horror. My face felt so hot that you could fry an egg on it. My eyes wide and mouth ajar open. He did not just say that.

"Liam." I shouted. Chase chuckles from beside me. The moment he saw my face, he burst laughing.

"Don't worry. Our kids will have good looks like me." He tucked his collar upward, giving me a smirk and a wink.

I punched his arm and walked ahead of him, completely ignoring him. "I'm not going to talk to you the whole evening."

"Oh! Come on, Chloe. I was kidding." He trailed behind me.

"You shouldn't say anything like that," I snapped.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry." He grabbed my arm and turned towards him. "The kids can have your looks."

I threw him a murderous look and yanked my arm out of his grasp. "I don't want to go anywhere with you."

Once again, he grabbed my hands and forced me into the car. "Like I'm giving you any choice." He snorted. The door closed behind him while he rounded the car and got in the driver's seat. I huff and crossed my arms, glaring out of the window. "Oh come on." He glanced at me. "I want this to be perfect."

"You should have thought about that before making sly comments," I snapped.

"But it's fun to see you all worked up."

"Fine." I said. He smiled at me. "Go to hell." His smile dropped. He stopped the car at the red light and turned to me. I tried to ignore him, but his stare was too intense. I look back at him to see that he was pouting like a child.