Chapter 9

YOU GUYS. THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT WAS PERFECT. I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW PERFECT IT WAS. WE GOT THERE 3 HOURS EARLY AND WE GOT TO SEE ASHTON, PAUL, AND I GOT PICTURES OF LOUIS AND ZAYN GETTING OFF THE TOUR BUS. I WAS LIKE CRYING. THEN I BOUGHT 2 SHIRTS; A 5SOS AND A 1D ONE AND THEN WE WENT INSIDE AND GOT TO OUR SEATS.

WE WERE RIGHT NEXT TO B STAGE, LIKE LITERALLY I COULD ALMOST TOUCH IT. WHEN THE BOYS CAME OUT, I WAS HYSTERICALLY CRYING LIKE A BABY AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY VIDEOS THAT YOU CAN MAKE OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING DURING THE FIRST SONG. I WAS SHAKING, SCREAMING AND CRYING AND IT'S ALL ON VIDEO. 

THE BOYS WERE PERFECT AND I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A MORE PERFECT NIGHT. NOTHING WILL EVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE IT. I FINALLY GOT TO SEE ZAYN LIVE AND IN PERSON AND HE LOOKED AT ME, AND SO DID HARRY WHILE LIAM AND NIALL LOOKED AT US AND WAVED AT US. IT WAS AMAZING. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I WENT. I'VE BEEN CRYING ALL DAY AND WATCHING MY VIDEOS AND OBSESSING OVER MY PICTURES. GAH. MY VIDEOS ARE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (KAYLAHARDY120) 

ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF ME BEING ANNOYING AND TALKING ABOUT THE CONCERT. HERE'S AN UPLOAD. I NEEDED TO GIVE YOU AN UPLOAD SO I COULD TYPE THAT UP THERE ^ HAHA. SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS.  I'M EXCITED. XX 

THE PICTURE IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS OF NIALL AND LIAM FROM THE CONCERT. IT WOULD ONLY MAKE SENSE FOR THIS STORY. 

               ****Kate's POV****

I pulled into my driveway and immediately noticed the foreign car in the driveway as well. I frowned as I got out and unloaded my bag before entering my house and seeing Liam on the couch watching TV.

“Hey Kate,” he spoke without adverting his attention from the TV. I set my bag down and crossed my arms.

“Whose car is that?” I asked and I saw Liam stiffen a bit. He turned around and looked at me with a hopeful grin. I raised my eyebrows and he sighed as he nodded.

“Alright fine,” he grumbled as he took a deep breath.

“It's Niall's,” he spoke, not looking me in the eyes and I frowned as I tried to put my finger on where I'd heard that name from Liam. I swear we'd recently talked about Niall, but I couldn't remember from where...

“Niall?” I questioned, trying to find out more from Liam. Liam just held his hands up like I was stupid and that's when it hit me like a bunch of bricks.

“That kid from the internet? You invited a stranger over? And no less, a stranger to MY flat?” I asked in pure disbelief. This was so low even for Liam!

“Kate! He's normal! He's harmless...don't you think if he was a criminal or murderer he'd already done his deed? He's been here for like three hours and I'm still alive and everything's still in place,” Liam argued, but I wasn't buying it, after all, where was the kid?

“Where is he Liam?” I asked and Liam pointed down the hall. That little punk could've stolen anything!

“He could've stolen something and left out the window!” I screamed and Liam crossed his arms with a smug look on his face.

“You said you saw his car,” Liam pointed out and I sighed angrily. I didn't really have a come back, so I stomped out of the living room and into the kitchen to cool off with a glass of water. I was so upset with Liam, but in a way I was glad he was making friends...even if they were creepy people from the internet that he really had no idea who they were.

“Yeah, I feel better besides me eye,” an Irish accent slipped into my ear and brought me out of thought. I peered through the kitchen door and saw a pretty attractive blond talking to Liam as Liam examined his eye.

“What happened to your eye? You didn't feel well earlier to tell me,” Liam spoke and the blond laughed.

“I got into a pretty intense fight with my floor,” he spoke and Liam laughed, but to me it didn't add up. He got a black eye from the floor? No, he was clearly lying to Liam and I was almost sure of it.

****Liam's POV****

I knew Kate knew Niall was awake, and she was being quite rude by staying in the kitchen. I wasn't exactly pleased with Kate and her reaction to me meeting someone. So what if we met online? She was just scared every stranger was a criminal these days because of all of her stupid crime shows she watched non-stop, well I had news for her. We lived in a safe neighborhood and like I said earlier, if Niall was any sort of criminal he'd have already done whatever he wanted to do by now.

“So you feel better then?” I asked and Niall shrugged, rubbing his head as he looked at me. His blue eyes were so intoxicating my Lord..

“Eh, I feel better, but I still feel weird,” he replied with a frown as the kitchen door swung out and Kate came into the living room with a glass of water. I eyed her and waited to see what she was going to do next. Niall's eyes grew wide as he made eye contact with her and he strolled over to her and held out his hand.

“You must be Kate, Liam's told me all about you,” Niall smiled as Kate very hesitantly shook Niall's hand.

“Did he also tell you this is my flat? And that he never mentioned you coming over?” Kate growled, looking my direction, and I was surprised when Niall stood up for me.

“It's my fault Kate, I sort of showed up with very little notice,” Niall tried to explain, but she shook her head.

“He still gave a stranger my address,” she hissed, pulling her hand away from Niall's and he sighed. I knew he felt bad, and I wasn't going to let Kate make my guest feel like that.

“I live here now too,” I shouted and Kate narrowed her eyes at me.

“You're not paying any bills are you? No because you don't have a job!” she screamed and I felt my heart shatter. She was supposed to be my best friend...and now she was throwing low blows at me. It hurt terribly. She realized what she'd said after it was already out and she immediately started to cry as she ran down the hall.

“Whoa,” Niall whispered and I just looked down at the ground. I felt Niall sit next to me and he put his hand on my back.

“I shouldn't have come,” he whispered, but I shook my head quickly.

“She's just being selfish,” I spoke angrily and Niall sighed.

“She's just angry because I'm making more friends than just having her to depend on,” I said as I waved it off and looked into Niall's beautiful blue eyes. He smiled and nodded and I wanted nothing more than to reach out, grasp his face in my hands and plant a kiss on those perfectly sculpted lips.

“Well I guess this is a bad time to ask if I could stay here for a few days,” Niall mumbled as he looked down at his shoes. I felt my heart speeding up quickly and I swallowed hard.

“You can, it's just...well, we'll have to go to my flat,” I spoke and Niall looked up at me hopefully. It all seemed perfect except for the fact I had no money or a job to pay for the rent on my house living, so I could only imagine what the bill would be with two people...