Chapter 27

Uhm sooo. I think this is the end. Not gonna lie I had planned on another chapter, but I for real think this is it! Thank you to everyone who's read this and supported me! As you all knwo this is way different from anything I've written! I've only ever done sappy little love stories that are so predictable it isn't even funny, but this was a thriller, so suspenseful with CRAZY plot twists! (: I love this story so much and I hope you all did too!

Sooooo. I've have an epilogue just because I love it soooo much! So expect that soon! (:

Also...the epilogue might have some....*sigh* smut...

I'm just doing a lot of firsts in this story hmm?

And btw....I HAVE SEQUEL FOR THIS *CUE SCREAMS*

****Niall's POV****

I walked into the hospital quite late, but I didn't care, Liam and I could finally be together with nobody to tell us otherwise. I trudged through the dark hallways as doctors gave me slight smiles as I walked by nearly ready to pass out from exhaustion. When I finally got to Liam's room I was thanking the Gods I could finally go to sleep. I opened the door quietly and saw Liam lying in bed on his phone. 

"Liam Payne, you are supposed to be asleep!" I exclaimed softly as I quickly shut the door and set my bag on the floor before scurrying over to him and snuggling him tightly. He took a deep breath as he put his phone on the table beside his bed and curled into me. 

"Does this mean-," Liam started, but I kissed him quickly to shut him up. I rested my forehead against his and grinned. 

"Yes," I whispered and Liam hugged me as tightly as he could and I could hear him sniffling. 

"Why in the world are you crying?!" I laughed as I felt wetness on Liam's cheeks. 

"I'm-I'm so so so happy!" he blubbered as he clumsily pressed his lips onto mine. I chuckled against his lips and nodded as I slowly parted our lips. Liam buried his face into my neck and I felt him take a deep breath as I rubbed his back. 

"Liam, I have to ask you something okay?" I asked softly as Liam quieted down his cries and looked up at me with a slight nod. 

"I love you, you know that. Obviously we have something together, but I want to make it official okay? I know it's cheesy or whatever, but I was always brought up to make things official. So, without further ado, Liam...will you please, please, PLEASE be my boyfriend because...I don't know what I'd do without you," I gushed and Liam squirmed as I heard him squealing. I chuckled as he attacked my lips with kisses. 

"Obviously," he grunted as he kissed me forcefully. I raised my eyebrows in amusement at how fierce the boy was being, but eagerly kissed him back. 

"Liam, Liam, you need to go to sleep," I spoke breathlessly, rememebering how late it was and that Liam needed sleep desperately so he could regain his health. He whined, but let his face bury into my neck once more and I felt his breathing getting heavier and slower. 

"Hey," I whispered as I pecked his jaw with a kiss. 

"Hmm?" he hummed softly while I smiled down at him. 

"I love you," I purred in his ear and I saw his lips form a smile as he craned his neck to meet my lips. 

"I love you too," he whispered as I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso. I gently kissed the top of his head before resting my cheek protectively on his mop of hair and rubbing my thumb gently against his arm as I felt him falling asleep.  

I didn't fall asleep quite as easily as Liam did. I stayed up for a few good hours thinking of how far I'd come in the matter of a couple months. When I first met Liam I had no feeling for him whatsoever other than the fact that I wanted nothing to do with him besides steal his vaulables, but after meeting Liam I found out he wasn't doing too swell with money, and was actually a pretty good person who I identified with quite well. Liam was someone I had always dreamed of being and that was what made me love him. Who knew where'd I'd be if I hadn't stuck around with Liam! I could be on the other side of the world trying the same scheme that I'd done on Liam to someone totally different.