Chapter 25

It's been coming (: I hope you'll all love me again! EVERYBODY'S HAPPY YAY. 

****Liam's POV****

"NIALL!" I screamed as soon as I saw him open the door. He didn't hesitate to run over to me, slamming our lips together and kissing me until I had to pull away and gasp for air. It was quite honeslty a great start to the morning...

"Oh Liam, oh my Liam," he whispered, holding me tightly. It was all surreal to me and I had to pinch myself (as best as I could) to make sure this wasn't another dream, but it was true that Niall was indeed with me. 

"I love you so much, I can't even tell you how madly in love with you I am," Niall gushed, holding my face in his hands as he gave me quick and gentle kisses. He was trembling against me and I had to imagine I was trembling as well. 

"I thought you were dead," I whispered as I had now seen the bandages around Niall's abdomen. Niall shook his head as he looked down at my wrists and then back at me. 

"They did such horrible things to you Liam," he whispered as he touched the bandages on my wrists. I didn't want to ruin Niall's happiness, but the doctor was concerned that the cuts from the wire could result in amputation if they didn't heal, but he predicted I just wouldn't be able to walk for a few months and that my wrist movements had to be limited. 

"I can't walk for a few months," I grumbled and Niall shook his head and held my face as I got a real close up look at those blue beauties. 

"I don't care. I'll carry you wherever you want to go. You don't need to walk. I'll be your legs," he smiled and I couldn't help but blush slightly as I pushed my lips out for another kiss. He grinned as he gave me a kiss. 

"I have a court appearance tomorrow," Niall whispered as he played with my hair. I let my fingers brush gently across his soft cheek and he smiled slightly. 

"You're innocent, you'll be okay. I wish I could come," I sighed softly and he shook his head as he kissed my forehead. 

"No, you need to get better and stronger. It'll only be for a few hours anyways," he waved it off with a smile as he snuggled into the hospital bed with me. We just stared at each other for what seemed like hours, but I didn't care. 

"I should've just told you the truth from the moment I knew that I wasn't going to hurt you or steal from you. Maybe then, none of this would've happened," Niall whispered, not meeting my eyes as he looked down at my wrists in disgust. I watched as his fingers ran gently over the bruises on my body and the cuts on skin. 

"I always knew you were't dangerous," I whispered as he smiled down at me. He shook his head and gave my head a kiss. He interlaced our fingers and I could still feel him shaking. 

"It still doesn't feel real. I feel like you're going to be gone again any minute and I'll never see you again...I thought you were dead and I'd never get to see you again," I said softly as I squeezed his fingers tightly. Niall quickly pulled me tighter to him and rested his cheek against my head. 

"No, no more thoughts like that. I'm here and I'm never going to ot be with you again," he replied firmly, and while I believed him, it was all up to the court really. Of course Niall hadn't committed a murder, but he had admitted to stealing and other things like that, but I did put into perspective that Niall had served a fair amount of jail time for a murder he didn't even commit, so maybe he'd be let go. 

"You aren't going back tonight are you?" I asked frantically as I squeezed his fingers tighter. He looked down at me like I was crazy as he frantically shook his head, running his fingers along my arm gently.