Chapter 15

Winging this chapter since I didn't like the original chapter I had, so let's pray this goes well yeah? Sorry I've been slacking, I've been lazy and I've had A LOT on my mind. Most of this chapter 2 is like 3 original chapters crammed together. I seriously crammed omg. THIS MEANS IMMA HAVE TO WING THE REST OF THE BOOK UGH. 

Btw...I have no idea who I should make Kate. Which celebrity does she look like to you guys? I kinda had like Crystal Reed in mind but I don't know? 

****Kate's POV**** 

Once Liam agreed to go back to my flat with me, he went straight to his room he was staying in and slammed the door. It had been a week since Niall had been arrested, and Liam wouldn't come out of the room unless it was to eat or use the bathroom. I sighed as I stood outside the door, hearing him crying so hard it actually made my heart tighten. I let my hand rest on the knob, debating whether I should try and talk to Liam or if I should let him be alone. I finally took a deep breath and gave the door a light tap. I heard Liam coughing and sniffling as the door unlocked. He opened the door and I was met by two red, puffy eyes and a runny nosed Liam. He stumbled back over to the bed and he buried himself into the blankets. 

"Liam," I whispered as I followed him to the bed and crawled in with him. He didn't respond as tears fell from the corners of his eyes while he stared up at the white ceiling. I snuggled against him and he sighed. 

"I thought he was my friend...I thought I was in love with him," Liam managed to croak and I gasped quietly, holding him tighter. 

"Oh God," I whispered into his shoulder, not knowing how Liam could possibly be feeling. He was in love with someone for the first time in his life and he was a pyschopath! I kissed Liam's cheek an wiped away the stream of tears pouring from his eyes. 

"He's no good Liam. He wasn't your friend, he was out to hurt and kill us," I said softly, twirling my fingers through his short hair and he sighed. 

"I know, I know," he whispered, rubbing his face with his hands. I had no idea what to say to my friend; I hated seeing him so hurt and depressed, but what was I supposed to say to him? Niall was nothing but bad and we couldn't change what had happened. All I could do was lay with Liam and try to comfort him the best I could. 

"When's Jay coming home?" Liam choked out hoarsely and I rubbed Liam's back as he flipped away from me. 

"Not for a couple more days; the doctors really like him and wanted to extend his stay so he can get more experience," I sighed as I thought about Jay being so far away and what he'd be saying and doing if he'd been home for all the events that had occured. He probably wouldn't have let Niall into the house, and most definitely would't have let me pay Liam's rent  when Niall was staying there with Liam. Liam's phone pinged and he weakly grabbed it.  He squinted at the screen and his eyes widened and he stumbled out of the bed. 

"Liam, what's going on?" I asked, jumping out of the bed and chasing him into the closet and he shook his head, running his hand through his hair, taking a deep breath.

"The police station, they want to talk to me and explain everything," he said quickly and I frowned. 

"Everything?" I questioned and he sighed as he threw on a clean shirt. 

"Well, you know we were all in a frenzy when they arrested...uh...him...and so the police just want me to know what happened and they want to talk to me now that I'm...somewhat...calmer...and stuff," Liam exasperated as he pushed me out of the closet while he changed pants. I was hesitant about letting Liam go, but I figured he needed some sort of closure and this was as close as he was going to get to it. I knew it was also his way to find out exactly what Niall did; which was what he'd wanted to known the moment he found the flyer, because I knew deep down Liam didn't think Niall was dangerous, and I questioned it too. If Niall was so dangerous and an apparent killer....why didn't he hurt Liam or me or steal from us? He stayed with Liam and seemed to be perfectly content there! Liam said he was just a normal boy obsessed with food and was a couch potato.