Chapter 14

Sorry everybody. Niall's a bad guy! It was all just part of his plan! 

BUT GOOD NEWS. Justin's concert was amazing! Such a great concert! I'm never gonna forget it! It was soooo much fun! xx

****Kate's POV****

"How's everything going? Are you learning a lot?" I smiled as I talked to Jay on the phone. I twirled my hair around my fingers as I lounged out on the couch. It was quite lonely without my two favorite men around. 

"Yeah, it's going great! I miss you so much babe," he sighed and I bit my lip. 

"I miss you too. It wouldn't be so bad if Liam was still living here with me, but he's always at his flat with that...weird Niall kid. I should've gone with you," I whined and I heard him chuckle softly before he answered. 

"I wish you would've came too, but you probably would've been bored since I'm at seminars and classes all day," he answered, but I huffed and rolled my eyes playfully. 

"You're staying in a suite on the beach. I'm so sure I would've been bored," I grinned and he laughed. I was jsut stretching to stand up, when my door swung open to reveal a very pale and sick looking Liam. 

"Babe? Everything alright?" Jay asked as I frowned at Liam who just stood there. 

"I'm going to call you back okay love? Liam's here and I think something's wrong," I said softly and I heard Jay coughing. 

"Okay...please call me and let me know what's going on," he called before I set my phone down, standing up and walking to the doorway where Liam still stood like a statue. I touched his face and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. 

"What? What's going on?" I breathed and he grasped me, hugging me tightly and crying into my shoulder. I rubbed his back soothingly and tried to calm him down so he could tell me what int he world was going on. 

"Liam, love, what's going on?" I cooed softly into his ear, but he just continued to tremble and cry. I tried to think what was wrong and remembered he had his job interview. 

"Liam, did you ot get the job? Is that was this is about?" I asked, hopeful I had figured it out, but he pushed himself out of my arms, shaking his head furiously. I frowned and shook my head. 

"Then what is it?!" I cried, grasping onto the sides of his face and he bit his lip to stop more tears from pouring out. 

"Niall," he croaked out and I frowned backing up from Liam and dropping my hands from his face. 

"What? Did something happen to him? Is he okay?" I asked, thinking that something must've happened to Niall, but to my surprise, Liam shook his head and shakily held up a piece of paper. It was a picture of Niall and I frowned...until I read what was under the picture. I covered my mouth in horror and looked up at Liam. He nodded nervously and I darted tot he phone.