Chapter 16

I'm bacccckkkk!!!!!!!!! >:D this should be interesting...sorry it's so short. I accidently wrote this backwards I think. Oh well. 

****Kate's POV**** 

"Where's Niall?"  the tan boy asked as he held a gun at my forehead. I scrambled up against the back of the couch, counting my blessings as the gun touched my forehead. I looked up at the boy and saw no sign of him backing out of his decision to blow my brains out. 

"He's not here! Please!" I cried, covering my head as I shrieked in terror and I felt the gun lower, but it was replaced by hands as they moved mine out of the way. I was met by hazel looking eyes and for a moment, I didn't believe the boy was evil at all for how beautiful he was. 

"Where is he?" he growled, smacking me across the face, bringing me back to reality and realizing II had three killers in my flat. I shook my head as tears poured from my eyes while I tried to form words. 

"He isn't here okay! He's in jail!" I cried and I watched as the boy went pale, but fury filled his eyes. 

"JAIL?!" he screamed, bending down and grabbing me by the scalp and yanking, causing a scream to erupt from my throat from the pure burning on my head. He threw me down and bent down next to me while I cried furiously, praying they'd end it soon. 

"Did you call the cops?" the tan oy asked while his partners stood behind patiently. I slowly shook my head and his expression changed to confusion before the anger returned as I knew I was wasting his time. 

"No," I whimpered as he grabbed my scalp again and slammed my hea against the back of the couch causing me to scream and cry even harder than I already was. 

"Then who did?" he growled, his lips pressing to my ear as I cried. 

"Liam!" I exclaimed and I saw the boy's partners in crime look at each other and start whispering quietly to each other. 

"Liam? Where is he?" the boy in the beanie asked anxiously as he pressed me intot he couch with a wild look in his eyes. I swallowed hard and shook my head which only earned me a yank on my hair and a slam into the couch. 

"Does he live here?!" the boy shouted in my face and I squished my eyes shut as I nodded. 

"YES!" I cried, only realizing after I said it, how much danger I'd put Liam in. The boy released my hair with a smile and gave my cheek a kiss. 

"Nice meeting you," he called as he turned away from me, but it wasn't over. The curly haired boy and his friend inched towards me and before I had time to wonder what they were doing, the curly haired boy raised a bat and lowered it onto my head. 

I woke up from flashback screaming and looked down to find myself tied up on a chair in my bedroom. I panicked, but as soon as I moved the ropes loosened from me. I began to hysterically cry in relief as I untangled the ropes from around me. I didn't understand why the boys wouldn't have tied me up, but maybe they were just scaring me. I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom and screamed at the sight; my hair was ripped out in places and dried blood was matted into my hair and dripping down the side of my head. I touched the dark mark under my eye where the boy had striked me and I flinched. That's when it hit me. Liam had been in the house and had untied me. Maybe he hadn't been taken yet!