Chapter 21

I'm stressed about school. That is all. Enjoy. 

I've been waiting to write this chapter and finally get to some REAL DRAMA.

****Liam's POV**** 

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but the room spinning as I tried to focus. The room was blurry and almost distorted as I tried to figure out where in the world I was. My head was pounding as I tried to somehow produce some saliva so I could at least have a little moisture in my dry mouth, but it was no use. I was on the verge of death from my open wounds becoming infected, starvation, and dehydration. I took as deep of a breath as I could, but my body was shutting down. 

"LIAM!" a voice screamed in pure horror and I suddenly felt a body collide with mine, the barbed wire digging deeper in my skin if it was even possible. 

"Liam! Liam," the person whispered as their hands ran all over my face. I stared at the person and slowly made itut to be Niall and my heart tightened. I knew it had to be too good to be true, I'd been seeing hallucinations of Niall for days now, so I knew this was just another one. 

"Look at me Liam! Please," Niall whimpered as he slapped at my face a little. 

"Dehydrated...you're dehydrated," he whispered frantically as he looked around the room and quickly ran out. I knew that was going to be the last time I saw him before I died. I leaned my head back against the flimsy chair and moaned quietly as my wrists shifted in the wire.

"Here, here drink!" water was poured all of my face, making its way into my mouth as I chugged it like my life depended on it...which it basically did. I coughed loudly as my mouth and throat filled with water and whoever was pouring the water stopped. I finally got my breathing to normal and my eyes focused on a frantic looking Niall. My eyes widened and before I could speak Niall smashed his lips to mine.

"Does that show you how entirely in love with you I am Liam Payne?!" Niall screamed against my lips before he kissed at me hungrily and crumbled down onto my lap. I want to tangle my fingers in Niall's soft hair, but I let out a scream as the wire burned my skin. Niall jumped back in alarm as he looked down and saw my wrists and ankles binded. 

"Liam! They did this to you?! Babe," he cried as he ran his fingers close to the wire. He looked back at me and I just couldn't comprehend that Niall was out of jail in the room with me and that he had just kissed me. 

"Ni-Niall," I stuttered and he cupped my face and nodded as he kissed me once more. 

"I'll explain later, we have to get you out of here first," Niall whispered frantically as he grabbed some wire cutters he must have grabed when he went and got water and went for the wire. 

"I'm sorry I called the cops, this is all my fault and I deserve to be in here," I whispered and that made Niall stop cutting the wires. He grabbed my face and I saw tears tumbling down his cheeks as he shook his head furiously. 

"No! No! Don't you ever say that again Liam! You should've never been hurt by them! This isn't fair to you!" Niall cried, burying his face into my neck and pressing little kisses to it. 

"I'm sorry I lied to you about everything. I should've told you," Niall whispered as he went back to the wires. 

"I don't care, I would've been in love with you even if you were a killer," I whimpered and Niall shot me a smirk and shook his head. 

"So you were still in love with me even when you thought I killed someone and could've killed you at any given moment?" Niall asked as he got one of the wires cut, but he gasped in horror as he went to remove the wire. 

"Oh God Liam," he whispered as he pulled on the wire a bit and I howled out in pure pain. I saw Niall flinch in pain and he kissed my forehead gently. 

"I'm sorry, I am...but we have to get you out of here," Niall whispered, his lips brushing against mine as I felt the wire loosening from my skin. I squished my eyes closed in pain. I let out a cry and Niall let his forehead rest on my shoulder. 

"Where did they go?" Niall asked as he cupped my face once more. I shrugged as best as I could and he sighed. 

"Damn it, we have to hurry...the cops will be here soon. Let's just pray Zayn doesn't come back," Niall murmured as he cut the wire off my other wrist. Niall looked absolutely sickened as he cut the wires and I heard him sniffling every now and then. It was hard for me to be binded to the chair and not be able to reach out and grab Niall by the hair and force my lips onto his with the force and passion I'd been dying to since the moment I met him.

"Zayn...Zayn framed you, why didn't you just run?" I asked softly as he finished the last of the wire. 

"I was too scared babe, if I would've known all this would've happened...I would've just stayed out on the streets," Niall explained as he set down the wire cutters and gently wiped my tears from my cheeks. 

"They're gonna let you go?" I asked hopefully as Niall ran his fingers through my hair and gave me a sad smile. 

"I don't know love, they only let me out because of Kate," Niall replied and my eyes widened and I gasped. 

"Kate!" I cried out and Niall nodded. 

"She's okay babe," Niall whispered and I looked up at him. 

"Can you try and get loose from the wires?" Niall asked anxiously as he wrapped his fingers around my own. I wiggled my wrist, and even though the pain was an 11 out of 10, I pushed through so I could be with Niall, and I freed my hand. Blood gushed everywhere, but I smiled up at Niall. 

"Keep going! I'm so sorry, I'm sorry babe. But we'll be together forever soo-," Niall started, but I didn't get to hear him finished because an explosion blew out my eardrums.

****Kate's POV**** 

I chewed nervously on my fingers as the minutes ticker by without Niall calling in and telling us he'd freed Liam. Jay sat patiently with me and I looked at him. 

"How many minutes has it been?" I asked softly and Jay kissed my head. 

"Fifteen," he whispered and I tapped my fingers nervously on my thigh. Jay took my hands and held them tightly. I closed my eyes and snuggled against him as I tried to calm myself down, but it was no use; until Liam was in front of me I was going to assume the worse. 

"We're going down, would you two care to come?" the officer spoke as he came into the room we were sitting in. I looked at Jay and he looked nervous but he nodded. I nodded quickly as we stood up and followed him out to his car. About four cop cars were heading out and I watched as a little green dot blinked up on the radar in the cops car. 

"Do you think they found him?" I asked Jay as he rubbed my hand gently. 

"I don't know baby," he answered as we pulled into a normal looking flat. My heart began to race as the cops parked the car and began to surround the building. Jay helped me out and he kissed my cheek. 

"Stay behind us," two officers said as they covered us. Jay held my hand tightly as we began to make our way into the building. My heart thumped against my chest as we entered the flat and it seemed to be normal enough to me. 

"This is where Liam is?" I squeaked softly and Jay just gave me a look as he kissed my forehead forcefully. We began looking through the house and my throat was tightening with each passing second and I bit my lip. 

"In here!" someone shouted and I began running down the hallway, not caring that Jay was shouting at me to be careful and to stay with him. I ran into the room and shrieked in horror as I fell to the ground. 

"LIAM!" I screamed running over to his body that was lying in a small pool of blood with his wrists and ankles torn up and a bullet hole in his shoulder.

 PLOT TWIST ASDFGHJKL; 

MORE TOMORROW!!!! :D