Chapter 12

OKAY I'M SORRY THIS ISN'T EDITED BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SOMETHING ON THE DAY THE BOYS WERE FORMED. THEY'VE BEEN FORMED FOR AN HOUR. I'M CRYING. LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME I'D ONLY FINISHED MY 3RD FAN FIC EVER AND I WAS CRYING WHILE I WROTE IT AND GAH. AND NOW THAT STORY HAS 47,000 READS AND I'M JUST. TODAY IS SO EMOTIONAL. XX ENJOY. THIS HAS A LOT OF DRAMA. SO LOVE ME.

****Liam's POV****

After staying with me for over a week, Niall and I were basically best friends I guess. Kate figured Niall was harmless, but she still didn't want him in her house so she decided to continue paying my rent as long as I'd at least visit her once a week...without Niall.

"Liam! I'm hungry," Niall complained and I groaned as he jumped on my bed.

"I'm sleeping," I mumbled tiredly, but Niall didn't give up. He jumped on top of me and that was enough to do it. My feelings for Niall had only increased since we'd gotten closer.

"Hmm, what time is it?" I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes and Niall pulled out his phone and held it out for me to read. Noon. Nice!

"You know, my kitchen has food it in right? I don't need to make every meal for you," I smirked as I threw my pillow at him.

"You cook better than I do Li," he grinned and my heart fluttered. It was the little things that sent my heart into a frenzy, but Niall didn't know I was in love with him, and I wasn't sure when I was going to drop that bomb on him.

"Hmph," I grunted as I looked at him and his seductive look.

"What do you want?" I sighed with a smile and he pretended like he was actually pondering what he wanted, but I was starting to get to know Niall liked pretty much anything edible.

"Chocolate chocolate-chip pancakes," he decided with a clap and I groaned and rubbed my forehead.

"Couldn't just go with the generic chocolate-chip pancakes could we?" I asked and Niall shook his head proudly. I rolled my eyes and started to mix chocolate into the batter.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked while I poured the first pancake onto the griddle and placed the chocolate-chips strategically into the batter.

"Hmm, I don't know Liam. What else is there to do around here?" he asked, propping his feet up on the counter and I looked at him with a bored expression.

"We can play the Wii," I suggested and Niall's face contorted into a very confused look and I frowned at him.

"What's a Wii?" he exclaimed and I figured he thought it was something totally different than what it was.

"It's a gaming system, you've never heard of it?" I asked surprised and Niall shook his head.

"Well then that's what we're doing today!" I exclaimed excitedly as I plopped a pile of pancakes onto his plate and he smiled widely as he began to pile them into his mouth.

"You better slow down, you might forget to breathe!" I warned, but Niall didn't care, and I didn't care to bother him while he ate.

****Niall's POV****

Turned out the Wii was one of the most addictive things in the world, and I was immediately angry Zayn had forbidden me to ever go and play with the gaming systems he had in his room while Louis and Harry got to.

"NO!" I screamed as Liam crashed into me as we played Mario-Kart. Liam laughed as he sped through and got first and I was left in twelfth place.

"Cheater," I grumbled under my breath as Liam nudged me.

"It's only a game you baby," he grinned and I immediately clicked play again; that time determined to beat Liam. We'd been playing the Wii for a little over eight hours now with limited food, drink, and bathroom breaks and I was far from being done.

"Hah! Yes!" I grinned as I knocked Liam off the edge of the world and he grumbled to himself quietly.

"YES! I WIN!" I exclaimed standing up and doing a victory dance, but Liam pushed me over and he fell on top of me while I laughed and tried to get him off of me. He was laughing too and the next thing I know, Liam's lips are on mine. I immediately pushed him off and scrambled back and frowned at him like he was crazy. He was breathing heavily and he shook his head as he brushed back what little hair he had on his head.

"I'm so-sorry Niall," he stammered as his face turned an exotic red. I sort of just sat against the wall looking at him and I took a deep breath.

"Nah Li, it's cool," I waved it off and he looked up at me in shock and some fear still bubbling in his eyes too.

"I'm, uh, sorry," I replied and Liam sighed and nodded, looking down at the brown carpet.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, I've just been...attracted to you since we first met and I just had to know," he tried to explain and I sighed.

"Look it doesn't change anything for me Liam. You're still like my best friend okay? You were just experimenting and I respect that okay? Don't beat yourself up and don't let this change our friendship," I pleaded, looking at Liam as he wiped his eye and he nodded.

"Of course," he spoke as he looked up at me and I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Wanna get back to the game I was beating you at?" I grinned and Liam laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I beat you four times before you finally won Niall," Liam confirmed and I chuckled as he restarted the game once more. I was sort of in a daze the next round though as I thought about where I would've been if I'd actually done what Zayn wanted me to. I'd probably be on my next deed by now and Kate and Liam probably would've been trying to find somehow to get their money back. I was so glad I didn't go through with the plan, but now I was starting to wonder what Zayn was going to do. He wasn't just going to let me get away with not carrying out his deed, that's for sure.

"I thought you were beating me!" Liam exclaimed, bringing me out of the daze and making me realize I was in last place again.

"Damn it Liam!" I gritted my teeth as I tried to get back to first place in the last few seconds of the race.

"Yes!" Liam grinned as he won and I pulled through in third. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Okay, I'm hungry for a snack," I decided and Liam raised his eyebrows in question as to what I wanted.

"I could really go for some pizza right now," I yawned and Liam rolled his eyes as he punched my elbow and grabbed his phone. It was close to the time where I'd have to tell Liam the truth if I wanted to keep my friendship with him and for him to trust me...