Chapter 19

I need to get crack-a-lackin on this story. Let's set a goal for Mondya night although I already know I ain't bouta finish this in that amount of time, but we can all hope right? RIGHT. 

****Liam's POV****

I woke up from being knocked out once more in the small room which the wires looking at though they were dug in deeper to my skin. Well, I'd at least I'd survived! I let out a quiet moan and I heard the door creak open quietly. I made out the boy to be Harry and I knew soon the other two boys, Louis and Zayn, would be in to torture me some more. They'd finally told me their names before they'd beaten me out fully. 

“He's up,” Harry said monotonously as he poked his head in the room. I looked over quickly and saw Harry looking away at someone else. 

“And?” a voice asked from the distance and Harry shrugged, walking away. My stomach growled and I swallowed hard. Damn, I was thirsty too. I knew I would be dumb for asking, but it was worth a shot.

“Hey!” I yelled and Harry looked back in the room suspiciously. He raised his eyebrows in question as he flipped some of his unruely hair out of his face. 

“Do I get any food or water?” I asked hopefully and Harry chuckled as he walked away once more. I sighed and fought away my tears as I heard people murmuring before the three boys came in the room with their dark glares focused on me.

“You're basically our prisoner, why on Earth do you think you deserve food or water?” Zayn asked, stepping front of me and crossing his arms across his chest with a very amused look on his tan face.

“Look, you've already hurt my friend Kate, kidnapped me, beaten me unconscious..TWICE, tied me up and no less with barbed wire, so the least you can do is give me SOMETHING to eat and drink!” I exclaimed which only earned me a very forceful smack across the face.

“You don't make the decisions around here! I do,” Zayn snapped, making me cringe and close my eyes.

“Please...this is all I'm asking for,” I whispered, hoping he'd have a change in heart, but he merely walked away with Harry and Louis and I was left to listen to my stomach growling. I sat just thinking about how I was right about Niall the entire time. Zayn had told me the story about how Niall was innocent and never killed anybody. He also told me what was supposed to happen with me, but that Niall was a dumb-ass who fell for a dumb-ass. I burst into tears just thinking about how if I hadn't called the police I could still be with Niall. I was always going to love him, no matter what.

“Can't we just kill him?” I made out Louis's voice and I held my breath.

“No, we make him suffer, once we find Niall and get him out...we'll kill him,” Zayn replied and Harry coughed.

“Why? He means nothing to Niall!” Harry exclaimed and Zayn laughed.

“He lived with him for two weeks, they were obviously friends. He means something to Niall,” Zayn replied once more and I sighed. I just wanted to go home...

****Kate's POV**** 

Jay ran his fingers along my bumps and bruises on my skin from the intense beating I'd taken and he shook his head as he kissed my forehead. 

"I'm going to kill those boys who did this," Jay whispered softly as I gently closed my eyes and tried to get myself to fall asleep, but it was almost impossible knowing my best friend was being held hostage and was most likely dead at that point. 

"You'll never find them," I hiccuped in between silent cries and Jay sighed. 

"Why don't we just tell the police? We can report Liam missing and-," Jay started, but I stopped him.