Chapter 28 - EPILOGUE(mature)

I expected this to be a longer story /: oh well! At least it gets a sequel! It'll be the first sequel I've written! 

Also....yeah I'm adding some...sexual stuff so...I'll put a note to tell you where to stop reading if that ain't your thing...lol (:

BTW SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. IMMA BUSY GAL.

****Liam's POV**** 

"Liam," a husky Irish voice whispered causing me to slowly start waking up. I groaned a little as I felt soft lips on my neck. 

"Leeeeyyyuuummmm," the voice grew louder as the lips began to move up to my own lips. I opened my eyes and was met by two sparkling blue ones as he quickly licked along my bottom lip before snuggling up against me. 

"You sure know how to wake a person up," I grumbled as I tried to go back to sleep. Niall chuckled as he traced along my stomach and hummed softly. 

"Liam, you gotta get up and start getting ready for Kate's wedding rehearsal," Niall whispered in my ear and I groaned once more after I realized I wasn't going to get to sleep any longer that morning. I tiredly sat up in bed with a yawn as Niall followed in the same manner. 

"Can't I just sleep a little longer?" I asked Niall who was happily out of bed and getting ready for the day. He looked over at me lovingly as he tossed me a t-shirt and some shorts. 

"Come on Liam! It's only one day, plus we have time for sleeping and cuddling and LOTS of other fun things tonight," he grinned and I sighed as I smirked at the boy. I knew exactly what he was talking about too. Niall and I had kept our relationship pretty mellow the first few months while I was recovering, but as soon as my doctor took me out of my wheelchair and said I could be fully mobile again, Niall had grasped the opportunity to "try" new things and now that was all he wanted...not that I obliged or didn't want it...because I definitely wanted it.  

"Oh my God," I sighed as I brushed passed him and went to change and fix up my hair. 

"Oh you know you love me," Niall cooed as he walked into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and geling his hair. I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck causing him to raise his eyebrows in amusement. 

"Yes, I do love you, very much," I whispered before kissing at Niall quite hungrily. Niall usually would made some sort of sarcastic comment about how he knew he was sexy, but could I please try and refrain myself from touching him for at least a minute, but Niall just continued to kiss me without a peep. 

"As much as I REALLY want to continue, we need to get going or Kate's gonna kill us," Niall murmured against my lips for a minute before fitting in a few more seconds of kissing. 

"Good start to the day," I grinned as I linked arms with Niall and we made our way to the car. Niall started the car and started the drive. I leaned my head up against the window and yawned while Niall tapped his fingers rapidly on the steering wheel to the beat of whatever song was playing. 

"I'm jealous you get to be an important part of the wedding and I jsut have to sit there and watch my sexy piece of a boyfriend do all the fun stuff," Niall grumbled and I sighed, glancing over at the boy and taking his hand tightly. 

"Well I'm all yours at the reception," I grinned and he returned the grin and winked with a slight nod. 

"I sure do like the sound of that," Niall replied softly as his thumb ran along my wrist. I saw him wince a little and I moved his thumb off my wrist. He glanced at me and sighed. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered and I bit my lip. 

"I'm okay Niall, you know that. I'm going to have the scars forever, but I'm okay," I answered and he sighed as he rubbed his eyes.