Chpater 6~

Bell's p.o.v

Bvb Is on there way to where we are which is in Florida. Our last stop for warped tour yes we are staying with them plus we live all the way in Denver as in Denver,Colorado!!

"Who wants pizza?"mike asked
"Us!" I me and Marlee yelled
"Haha okay see ya in later then."

"VIC!!!!!"I screamed.the baby started hurting me really badly and I started screaming and crying.
I'm only 8 months pregnant I can't have the baby now!
"Shit ow Marlee!!"I yelled
Vic ran in the room and he picks me up and we were at warped grounds so a whole bunch of bands were here and they had their vans.(not the shoes XD)
"ASHLEY!"Vic yelled
I started screaming more
"We need to use your fan to go to the hospital."he yelled as I was in his arms.
~
~
They placed me in the passenger seat and Marlee was in the seat behind me and then tony then Ashley and I the third row was Jamie,cc and andy!
Jinx and jake used the sws van. The pierce the veil bus was running late.

We were about 13 minutes away from the closes hospital and then I felt a whole bunch of water in my pants
"FUCK!"I yelled
"What?"Marlee yelled
"My water just broke!"
"I though you were eight months pregnant!"
"I am!"
"Ow!"I yelled

13 minutes later~hospital~8month labor time~

I was in a hospital in a lot of pain with Marlee and Vic beside me.what Vic's adopting me tomorrow!

I started crying and crying harder.
"Okay bell your going to have to push!"the nurse said
I pushed harder and harder
And I heard crying.
That mean her head is out.
"Push push push!"the nurse said
I pushed harder and harder.
12 minutes later-
I pushed one past time and I finally got her out.
"You did it!"Marlee cheered.
The nurse handed me willow and I smiled and I noticed a couple of things she didn't have of mine.
"Vic your a grandpa!"I giggled.
"Can my guessed come in?"
"Yes."the nurse said l.
Then a whole bunch of people came in and I stared at andy as he stared at me.
He's so hot!!!!!
I looked at willow then looked at him.
Wait!
She has his eyes,nose,lips....something in wrong!