Chapter 15

I drove some where completely different which was The park
"I thought you wants to go to the skating rink."and questioned
" I just need one away from home for a sec."
"Oh."
I finally arrived at the park and I got out and went to the swings.
And sat next to me and held my hand hand.

3 hours later-
We got up from the swings and went to the car and drove home.

The car ride was silent and when we got home Vic and mike were sitting on the couch watching scream
"Hey where's iris?"
"Sleeping."mike said
"Cool."
I went up stairs in my room to my bathroom and turned in the bathtub and I put a lot of bubbles in it and got some candles and chiz and turned on spotify and set in on shuffle.
I stripped down and got in and closed my eyes the first song that came on was not so perfect by johnnie guilbert!

I heard the door open and I was it was Andy
"Hey babe."I smiled
"Hi!"I smiled back
"Can I join you?"
"Yeah!"
Then Andy stripped down and got in with me.
(A/N wish i was her rn.)
"Ugh can you hand me the shampoo?"I asked
He squirted it in his hand and started to scrub my head with it and then I rinsed it all out and he did the same with the conditioner and I did the same to him.
Then we went to the opposite side of the bath tub.
"Bells?"
"Yes?"I looked up
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"I smiled then he smiled back.
I got up and wrapped a towel around me and went in our room and soon enough heard the water start to drain and I went to my closet and pulled out one of Andy's warped tour shirt (pretty much the ones that are all ripped up.)
And grabbed some underwear.

Then he came in with the towel wrapped around his waist and I went to him and pecked him in the lips then when back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair and cleaned up all the water from the floor.

I went back into my room and saw andy in some sweat pants and no shirt.
"I'm gonna go down stairs come with me!"
"Haha okay."