Chapter 23-

Bell's p.o.v
It had been three months now that Andy's gone and my new pregnancy.

Iris misses him a lot she cried all the time and so do I.

She's also misbehaving in daycare and we face time andy almost every night.

I'm going to a ultrasound appointment in 3 days and I'm doing it when I drop iris off at daycare.
Andra and Sam is going to come with me and I know I have done this before but I love it when friends come with me cause I feel less weird..I don't know  ..
I dropped iris off at sams house a couple minutes ago.sam actually lives in my neighborhood!
She's the first house in the neighborhood on the left!

Andy's p.o.v
"Alright everyone I have an announcement!!! If y'all don't have a twitter I'm going to tell y'all that I'm going to have another child me and ball aren't sure if it's a girl or boy!"
Everyone cheered and my smile got big.
"This is dedicated to my frowning family! And my soon father in law victor Fuentes and my uncle in law I guess rebel love song everybody!"

Vic's p.o.v
We just got done with out concert. Out last song was one hundred sleepless nights.
I went on my bus and laid down on my bunk .
I yawned
"Dude!"mike scared me
"Shit!"I yelled and put my hand in my fast beating heart.
He started laughing
"We are going to head to the bvb bus we are planing something for bell's new baby."
"Umm okay."
I got up and we walked to the bvb bus.

"So my plan is to show up before she puts iris to sleep and I want her to see me knelt down with the ring and purpose and then we plane the baby's baby Shower a couple days after."andy spoke
"That would be cool."I nodded
"See!"jake said
I looked over and Marlee was cuddled in Tonys side.
Funny thing is the fans don't like Marlee besides about 50 and we have millions of fans so it doesn't matter!
We started talking about baby names and stuff then we moved on to other shit then we ate pizza then turtle,Jamie,mike and me went back to out bus.

Bell's p.o.v
I arrived at Sam's house and picked iris up and we went to Dairy Queen and ate then headed home and did what we had to then we played around for a sec with her littlest pet shops. <she hates barbies she only likes shopkins,lps's mlp's and baby dolls>
Then she had to sleep cause she had daycare in the morning.
"I miss daddy."
"I know baby me too!"I kissed her head
"Can you sleep with me tonight?"
"Of course I can!"
I crawled in her bed and we soon drifted off to slee.

Morning~ my alarm went off in my phone and she got ready for the day and she had a bvb shirt on with andy on it and blue jeans and brown muggs and a polk-a-dot head band.
And I cooked pan cakes.then I drove her to daycare.
After I got back u noticed someone's car was in my drive way I got into my house and I saw a tall slim figure.