Chapter 12.

Vic's p.o.v

So bells stayed the night over at Andy's house and I gathered everyone to come over and bring some baby gifts and stuff for her little baby-shower.
I invited falling in reverse,bring my the horizon,bvb of course and sleeping with sirens so it's going to be  BIG!
And in two days it's going to be the end of warped tour and bell is moving in with me. And Marlee and tony are together now and so Marlee is moving with him and ever since she has gotten with tony she has been blocking out bell and their fighting now so that's "great" and the funny thing is tony doesn't give a damn.

"Okay guys.I'm going to text bell to come back with andy and of course sweet little iris so be ready."
"Now out kids can get together "killing said to me and Ronnie
"That'll be sick!"

Bell's p.o.v
I got up at freaking 3 am this morning and I woke up at 12 so my sleep was okay.
Dad told me to come back to the bus.
"Andy" I shook him
Nothing..
I shock him a couple more times.
Nothing..
I got on top of him and kissed him and his eyes slowly started to open.
"Hey baby."I smiled
He smiled back,"yes?"
"We gotta go!"

I went down stairs and no one was here I went into the lounge and grabbed iris and started walking out to door soon enough andy ran out and we were walking the I bumped into Bryan and Damon
"Hey your that pregnant girl that we saw a couple of weeks ago!"
"Yep and I had her she came a month early."
"Ohh I wants to see tha baby!"Damon cheered
After I showed them the baby they realized that andy was behind me
"Are y'all together now?"Bryan asked
"Yep."andy smiled.
"He's to tall compared to me though!"
"Hahaha true."Damon laughed but after Bryan looked at him he stood there kinda awkward.
"Um also Vic adopted me.and mike is my uncle!"
"Ah cool!"they spoke together
"Well we gotta run I'll see you latter!"I said
"Okay bye."Damon waved
"Bye."andy said

Soon enough we got to the pierce the veil bus.
I opened the door and their was so much people!
"Hey bells!"Vic spoke
"Hey dad."
We all ate food and then some ice team cake and we all chilled and then we opened present and I got a lot of chiz!
(A/N lets just say the pic is half the stuff she got.)