Chapter 11!

(A/N When you get further you'll understand the pic. And that's not all of course there was going to be more but I didn't make more.. To lazy)
Bell's p.o.v
Tony and Andy eventually opened the big boxes and it was a bouncer and a bassinet .

--Next day--

"Babe."someone spoke
"Bells."I opened my eyes it was andy and a nurse.
"Hey bell it time for y'all to go."
She unhooked me to the machine thing.
I got up and asked if someone could carry the presents and I texted Vic to come get us.
Crap we don't have a car seat.

Messages-
Me: can you buy a car seat?
Vic!: already have
Me: best dad ever!

20 minutes later-
They came and we went back to warped grounds and I went to the bvb bus to say hey to everyone..

I came in carrying iris and everyone popped up from their seats
"Can I hold her?"ash asked
"No I want to hold her!"cc growled
"No me!"jinxx yelled
"No I'm her favorite I should!"jake yelled
"all of y'all will get 5 minutes to hold her!"
"But it's going in alphabetical order!"
"Ugh fine!"jake pouted.

"Ashley sit your ass down!"
"Okay!"
After he sat down I handed him iris.

Andy showed me around and they had an upstairs but that was off-limits for any one except andy.
I went up the latter and everything was batman there was a single bed which was batman and a couch whichever batman and there were band posters every where like the misfits and black flag and bad religion ect. And a batman rug and his own bathroom and it was really spacey and their bus is big. He also had a mini fridge and a little table.

I sat on his couch and sighed.
"You okay?"
"Yeah just need to take a break with every thing."
"Hmm.."
I turned and looked at him and we leaned in..soon enough we were making out but his shirt was off and my pants were off...
"Hey to bell WHAO!!"cc said
"SHIT!"
"Okay so your baby is crying and you don't need another baby!"cc said with his eyes closed
"Umm okay."
I slid my pants back on and got up but I guess andy didn't want me to go.

He pulled me back and kissed me.
I rolled my eyes and kissed him back and went back down stairs and picked up iris and started feeding her..