~Chapter 19~

(A/N this pic is the Dairy Queen girl bell met)
Week later~
I sat on my bed and chilled since iris had to take her nape.
Then I got a incoming call
"Hello?"
"Hey umm this is the Dairy Queen girl you met haha umm I'm Alexandra but go by andr."
"Oh hey that's cool most people just go by Alex."
"Yeah I wanted to do something different."
"Yeah. Do you want to come over? Iris is asleep!"
"Umm yeah totally."I told her my address and she hung up and headed here.

I went in the kitchen and pulled out a pop tart and after I took a bite I needed to puke.
Iris he'd to re bathroom and threw up a lot.
(A/N remember when her and andy had it.. I never said he was wearing a condom!)
I brushed my teeth a rinsed my mouth out with some mouth wash and went back to the living room and finished eating my pop tart and I turned on the tv to skins..

Then I heard a knock on my door and it was Andra
"Hey!"I smiled and invited her in.
She was wearing a 21 pilots shirt,black shorts and black tombs yep I can tell she is scene. XD nothing wrong with that. Cause Emo's,punk,goths and scenes should get along!

We went up to me and Andy's room
"So tell me about your self."I told her
"Well I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers but of course I use to mainly hang out with my bros Nathan and Taylor or 'Tay'.
We are all a year a part I'm 22.. I love music and I have a boyfriend name jex!
His full name is Joseph Alex Johnson.
He is 26. We are engaged.
My parents died two years ago and I dropped out of school a long time ago!
How about yourself?"
"My parents died when I was 10 then movies in with my ex-friend Marlee when I was 18 I got raped. I love music. I like to play guitar. I can't listen to a match into water without crying. I use to cut! I'm 20 years old and i might be pregnant again."
"Let's go to cvs!" I ran up stairs and woke iris up and we went to the car and drove to cvs.
Am I pregnant?