Chapter 30

Bell's p.o.v
Andy came home really early and were all helping jake,cc and jinxx move into there house next door..
It's a pretty cool house
Cc had the basement and the absent had two room 3 counting the bathroom in one room cc has his normal room and then the other he has his drums and some posters..
The normal floor has a huge living room and a big dining room and sorta small kitchen.. Up stairs in the master bed room is jakes room and he has his own bathroom in that then the room next to his room is a small room it's tiny and it has his ,Ashley and jinxx's guitars and on the other side of the hall is a closet and next to that is a bathroom and jinxx's room and next to his room is Ashley's room...haha junxx and Ashley have to share a bathroom!
Wow lots of explaining..
I have NVEE explained my house to y'all... Oh well!
(A/N at the end of the book I'll do a page about Andy,hers and Vic's house..)

After we helped we went to my house and had a cool out and went swimming and iris is staying another night at SAMs house
I got out the pool cause I felt a little sick..again!
I went to the side of the house and started vomiting..
And came around and saw what was happening.
"Jesus babe are you okay?"
"Umm I'm fine."I put my hand on my stomach..
"Can you go get me some water?"
"Yeah, you go sit down"
I went and did what he told me to do
"You okay?"Ashley asked
"Yeah..just the baby doesn't like ketchup or something in the burger.."
"Oh."
-Bark bark- bugger barked
I turned my head and he was trying to fight with my cat.
"Dad get bugger away from my cat!"
Vic did what I asked and Andy came back with my drink and did a canon ball back into the pool
I laughed and watch the guys play Marco-polo..
It was funny soon tony and ..ugh.. Marlee came.
Yeah  I don't know we use to be best friend but she turned on me and left me in the cold so I'm tired of her ass!
She rolled  her eyes at me..
And I had enough so I went inside and took a shower and did my hair and redid my makeup and put on Andy's flannel and short short and some sucks cause me feet are really swollen and they hurt!!

I laid  in bed scrolling through Instagram and Andy came in.. I gave him a quick smile..
"Everyone left."he yawned
"Okay."I sighed
"Babe."
"What."I looked up
"Is there something wrong?"
"No ,I feel fine...but I don't know I feel normal."
"Okay."he crawled on the bed payed his head on my thighs and kissed my stomach and I put my phone down and we fell asleep!