~Chapter 29~

Andy had to go to a concert and iris is spending the night with Sam,Lilly and Luke and I'm just hanging with my dad and my uncle.
"Wanna watch a movie?"mike suggested after I are my last bit of my burger..
"Yeah but I have to feed my dog and cat."I fed them and we sat on the couch..
1 hour later•
Mike wet to sleep and I went to my room and Vic did the same...
I sat on my bed and randomly started crying...
Vic came in and held me,"what's wrong?"
"I don't know...I want Andy....I want just something I don't know..."
"Boo it's okay."
I sniffled,"thanks dad."
"Your welcome honey.. If ya need to talk to someone I'm always here!"he smiled at me
"Thanks... What should we do for iris's birthday?? It's in three days!"
Her birthday is August 15 .
"Stars and strips would be fun."
"Yeah.."I nodded,"Crazy how next month I'll be five months pregnant an also my birthday!"
"Yeah.. Hopefully he doesn't come a month early like iris.."
"Yeah I thought something would be wrong with her but no..nothing she just has asme.."
"Yep... You happy you wet to warped tour?"
"Yeah..If I didn't I would have met you or the father of my baby which turned out to be one of my idols.."I laughed
"Yeah we're lucky to have ya."dad playfully punched me
"Thanks dad."I smiled..
"well you should get to sleep...it 12.30."
"Okay."I tucked my self in bed and Vic turned off the light and closed the door.. Then my cat jumped up on my bed scaring the shit out of me!
And I soon drifted to sleep.

Andy's p.o.v
"Alright that's all we have for tonight! Good night!"
And we ran off stage..
"Can't wait to go home tomorrow!"I sighed
"Me too man..oh I'm moving next door to you!"jake smiled
"Sweet! Man!"we high-fived each other
"Yeah it's sick! Ashley ,cc and jinxx are moving in with meh! There are six bedrooms!"
"Sweet. We have two bedrooms left over cause we have iris's room and play room. Vic's room,me and bell's,computer,Xbox,ps4 room and two guest rooms that are open for ya know anyone."
"Nice man!"
"Yeah you've been there before you haven't seem those rooms?"
"No only your's iris's and Vic's."jake scratched his nose
"Ooh."
"Yeah..let's get some sleep!"cc yelled
And we all went to sleep